Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why they wouldn't stick to the payment plan you set up when ordering. I've had a couple of statues ready to ship before my payment plan ended and I chose to pay it off early. I will be shocked if SS forces people to restructure their payment plans.

I don't see why they wouldn't stick to the payment plan you set up when ordering. I've had a couple of statues ready to ship before my payment plan ended and I chose to pay it off early. I will be shocked if SS forces people to restructure their payment plans.

They have done exactly that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG
    658.4 KB · Views: 113
This is the first time im actually complaining regarding statue collecting. Im kinda pissed at sideshow for this

This is the first time im actually complaining regarding statue collecting. Im kinda pissed at sideshow for this

Your complaint is valid. Telling people your only option is to cancel sucks!

I would call them and tell them your concerns. I get MUCH further talking to them. I've gotten things that 'aren't allowed' - ie. delaying Flex Pay payments, etc.

You can actually cancel ablnd they have mentioned they will return the NRD.

That's not the issue everyone's discussing

Where did i say that was the issue?

Can't i say something else?

I couldn't afford the new payment scheme as well because already had new orders. Just glad i can still cancel and get my NRD back

Where did i say that was the issue?

Can't i say something else?

I couldn't afford the new payment scheme as well because already had new orders. Just glad i can still cancel and get my NRD back

You didn't need to. It's what everyone has been talking about since the announcement. That's what I'm referring too. We all know you can cancel and get your money back it's just that it's not much of an option considering a lot of collectors wanted it more spaced out I've 8 payments rather than 4. I'm personally not to bothered by it. But I agree with why a lot of people saying they should have just kept the payment schedule an other ES the choice of if they wanted to shorten it to the release date.

I would have wanted it kept that way as well but business is business. If you can't afford it then don't buy it. Really that simple.

I just decided to cancel. It's Dec. I can't afford a final and shipping payment, plus this double payment , and everything else that happens that month. I'll try and do it in January Since this was going to be my final piece for awhile. If anything I'll save the funds and buy in one. Kind of sucks with the choices, but it is what it is.

My birthday is in March, and this would be a nice gift to myself. :)

SS knows the number of people who wanted this piece is far exceeding the numbers that cancelled.... and yet they know this piece eventually will sellout. This piece is a very safe bet to get their investment back and more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

SS knows the number of people who wanted this piece is far exceeding the numbers that cancelled.... and yet they know this piece eventually will sellout. This piece is a very safe bet to get their investment back and more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Very true. Sad, but true. :lecture

I hope QC delivers though. I'm skeptical that this is worth the years and years of hype.

Back