Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean for the pants. Hulk's head should always be one piece, I don't know why SS insist making hulk with coh and giant neck seams.

Only the comiquette is one piece I think, and they are my favorite.

OK, I got you. However, the pants having a seam is just bad casting. You mentioned the HULK COM and that piece is a great example across the board. No neck seam and the sculpted pants look perfect. No seams whatsoever. It can easily be done as a full sculpt as the COMs clearly showed.

OK, I got you. However, the pants having a seam is just bad casting. You mentioned the HULK COM and that piece is a great example across the board. No neck seam and the sculpted pants look perfect. No seams whatsoever. It can easily be done as a full sculpt as the COMs clearly showed.

My only guess is different artist are painting this at different times like the head sculpt is done somewhere else?

My only guess is different artist are painting this at different times like the head sculpt is done somewhere else?

That's my fear. There's just no reason to have a neck seam on the HULK. Absolutely NONE! Now we may get a HULK with a body that has a different shade of green than his portrait. Why? HULK should be one whole piece with no seams on him. Less chance of QC problems if he's a whole piece...and who wants to see a neck seam when the figure doesn't even come with a second portrait?

Seams on a statue is strange, iron studios spiderman has so many seams also. A statue should be all one piece and no seams. No seams on any of my 30 bowen statues

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Seams on a statue is strange, iron studios spiderman has so many seams also. A statue should be all one piece and no seams. No seams on any of my 30 bowen statues

Bowens are tiny compared to this and have static poses. You can mold and cast them in one piece, or glue the separate pieces. But for anything a bit more complex, statue has to be cut to allow molding. It's a matter of geometry mostly, even a simple bend in one arm could require to cast it separately to pour the resin all the way into the mold.

Bowens are tiny compared to this and have static poses. You can mold and cast them in one piece, or glue the separate pieces. But for anything a bit more complex, statue has to be cut to allow molding. It's a matter of geometry mostly, even a simple bend in one arm could require to cast it separately to pour the resin all the way into the mold.
I did not know that, interesting thanks

This is my first piece like this from SS. I just received a survey email regarding my pre-order. Is this normal or something new?

I just got the survey too. $25 code given at the end for stuff they are trying to get rid of lol. I think the survey thing is new though.

Not interested in anything the coupon was good for. However, it would be nice if they actually took our feedback and made some more reasonably priced and wanted dioramas.

another $25.00 towards Items I have no interest in. The survey itself was bare bones but i liked the question on which face off I would love to see. Surprisingly, the first thing that jumped to mind was not any typical DC or Marvel stuff. I immediately thought of omniman vs invincible.
I would LOVE to see that in statue form.
Do it Sideshow.

24528553.jpg

Back