Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember everyone freaking out about the seam on hulks leg hopefully this will help put your mind at ease. Looks better from this side. :)

hvw.jpg

Price on this piece shocked me. Didn't expect that in the slightest. VERY reasonable given the size, detail, etc, IMO.

I was expecting around 700-900 range, but 650... Now we're talking. Anyways lets bringing on Venom vs. Spider-man diorama.

This piece is still expensive once you leave the hard core people like us. I am going 750ex 1500 Reg. Went high on the price guess going low on the ES guess

Flex pay is 75.00 a month, you have done time to order, no worries until they announce the ES size

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Man, when you put it like that....:lol

I didn't really have much hope for getting this, but now....

Just deciding boys... This one covers both Wolverine and hulk which is a major plus... But the Com has been growing on me for years... MAjnly it is JAWS's fault really...lol

Hell yeah! :duff thats exactly what I'm thinking. Getting Hulk and Wolverine with a single statue. Win-win :yess:

How is mixed media going to hide the neck seams? With Wolverine we have to deal with the seam for the COH. However, there's no excuse or reason for the HULK to have a neck seam, and there's no way to cover it up.

I mean for the pants. Hulk's head should always be one piece, I don't know why SS insist making hulk with coh and giant neck seams.

Only the comiquette is one piece I think, and they are my favorite.

I mean for the pants. Hulk's head should always be one piece, I don't know why SS insist making hulk with coh and giant neck seams.

Only the comiquette is one piece I think, and they are my favorite.

That is a valid point! I have Gladiator hulk and yes the neck Seam is visible but not so bad as I've seen on other statues as the paint shadow is dark on him.

Back