Sideshow Horror Future Hopes/Wish List?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ellen Ripley

A Freddy that isn't totally ****ed up by their art dept
Chucky
Myers
Bram Stokers Dracula old, wolf and finale
The Thing

Even if other companies have made the ones I request, SSC has not. And this list is for SSC. :)

I know I wouldn't buy Kane. I would probably get candyman. Huge for me when I was young. Always loved him. Not so much the 3rd film but I love #1 and Farewell to the Flesh

Bad Moon werewolf
Pumpkinhead
Universal Monsters license back. Has anyone done anything good with it since Sideshow?
Hammer Dracula and Van Helsing
Nun Conjuring 2
Fright Night
Bram Stoker's Dracula

Michael Myers-Nick Castle
Michael Myers-**** Warlock
Pumpkin masked/melting face kid from Halloween 3
Zombie/vampire Andy from Deathdream
Killer from Alice Sweet Alice
Creepy Dwarf from Don't Look Now
The Prowler
Cropsy from the Burning
Mars and Pluto from The Hills Have Eyes 1977
Damien from the Omen

Just seen it asterisked out Mr. Warlocks first name LOL

Cropsy,
Myers 78 And 81
Long Arm Freddy Krueger
Horace Pinker in the chair (SHOCKER)
Regan from Exorcist

None of these will get made anyway, im guessing sideshow will let a few years pass then release another freddy with a half decent pose and same with jason and leatherface. they need to cut the ******** and just pay for the halloween licence. just does not seem right having a big freddy jason and leatherface statue then a 18 inch neca myers to go with them

Cropsy,
Myers 78 And 81
Long Arm Freddy Krueger
Horace Pinker in the chair (SHOCKER)
Regan from Exorcist

None of these will get made anyway, im guessing sideshow will let a few years pass then release another freddy with a half decent pose and same with jason and leatherface. they need to cut the ******** and just pay for the halloween licence. just does not seem right having a big freddy jason and leatherface statue then a 18 inch neca myers to go with them

The money isn't the issue, it's whoever the licensee is

As good as SS is with monsters, I'd love to see them take on a 1/6 Big Chap Alien figure.

Not a monster, but they do have the license to make this SW guy.

TkU74.png

Back