SideShow Guestimating shipping charges !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If by "high risk", you mean the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team, than yes I would agree:lol. This is a very touchy subject so I won't get political, but I work in the pharmaceutical industry and Canada's response has been less than stellar. Bureaucracy at its best really.

well, the Flames got it as well, and at least they may have a hope of doing something that resembles playing hockey.....

anyhow...I always plan to pay at least 1/4 of the cost of whatever I order in shipping if it's large, and 1/2 if it's smaller like a 12". Usually I'm pretty close.

Just saying if you don't have extra in your bank account,overdraft fees will be applied = 40.00 each time.:duh

Sideshow overcharges for shipping on preauthorizations though, which is when it really counts. The estimate is generic for everyone I think when you order, but you're preauthorized for your purchase based on your location and always more than your actual total will be. That's why they preauth, they make sure you have more than enough money in your account before charging, and unless you spend between the preauth and the actual charge at shipping time you'll be fine.

shipping is always higher than what is originally estimated. The first time I received a statue that was way off in the shipping was for The Thing Exclusive. I was not prepared for how big it was.

Back