Can you please make more GI Joe figures? Sooner than later....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Baumann

Super Freak
Reaction score
There is a lot of talk in the GI Joe figure section and on other forums about the "Hiatus" of the 1/6th Joe line...

Sideshow Alex has confirmed that there are no reveals at SDCC this year.

Since this is the "Ask Sideshow" section I am asking you to please make more Joe figures... I got into the line late and have a lot of cool Cobra stuff but only Snake Eyes to fight them all. I would really, really love at least Scarlet to join him now that you have the female body sorted out.

I watched the original teaser trailer for the line (I think that was from 2008?) and I see Gung Ho and Scarlet in there.. both would be very welcome additions to the Joe roster, Snake Eyes is bad a$$ but he can only hold out so long on his own!

Thanks in advance.

I would LOVE to see them do Battle Armor Cobra Commander. I've got the first exclusive hooded version and the new one.

Im sad to see this line go! Not a huge JOE fan but I do enjoy certain characters most of whom would be Cobras. I hoping for these figures.

JOES: Quick-Kick, Snakeeyes (version 3), Torpedo,Wetsuit, Scarlet, Snowjob.

Cobras: Alley-Viper, Viper (Python Patrol, Pilot), Tele-Viper, AVAC Bat Pilot, Crimson Guard (Officer, Sqaud Leader, Desert Gear), Snow Serpent, Cobra EEL, Destro (Iron Grandier), Iron Grenadier, Serpentor, Cobra Commander in Battle Armor, Cobra Bat, Cobra Bat (Jungle Fatigues), Cobra Viper (In Arctic Gear), Crimson Guard Immortal, Nemsis Enfrocer, Cobra-LA Guard, Cobra Crimson Shadow Guard, Crimson Guard Commander, Crimson Guard Viper, HISS Tank Driver and Wild Wessel.

Back