Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm psyched about this but am really hoping we don't have to wait 6 months for the PO to come up and then another year for the actual figure.

I'm not sure you're giving them enough time, actually. I imagine it'll be at least that.

I think the only people that are "hugely disappointed" are the ones trying to gouge people for big money on ebay with the original. I for one, think this new one looks amazing. Cannot wait. XM isnt taking all my money yet from Sideshow.

Not true. I don't have the first one. I'm so a bigger fan of zombie Jason. So this is a huge disappointment for me. Will I get this? I'd have to see the final product. Most likely I'll be holding out for Zombie Jason.

Not true. I don't have the first one. I'm so a bigger fan of zombie Jason. So this is a huge disappointment for me. Will I get this? I'd have to see the final product. Most likely I'll be holding out for Zombie Jason.
I'm hoping it looks like this

0ad316160c2a47d0b61d9613f48ccedb.jpg

I dont give a damn which Jason it is. Im buying it. I have the other Jason PFs and i'll be getting this one also. I just hope that we get an alternate
unmasked head. I need to see that deformed hillbilly in all his glory.

Personally, ill be abit disappointed if it a part 3 Jason, only because its already been released. Just as id be disappointed if they did a new version of the Freddy vs Jason, Jason figure.

If i had my pick, id love a Manhattan Jason or a Remake one. Only because they dont get as much love as some of the other movies. But, i wouldnt be disappointed with any unreleased Jason statue

Am i the only person who thinks a Jason part 2 statue could be amazing?

Personally, ill be abit disappointed if it a part 3 Jason, only because its already been released. Just as id be disappointed if they did a new version of the Freddy vs Jason, Jason figure.

If i had my pick, id love a Manhattan Jason or a Remake one. Only because they dont get as much love as some of the other movies. But, i wouldnt be disappointed with any unreleased Jason statue

Yep just you. I rather get part 3 or 4.

I'd love a Part 2 version in PF form, mate. For me, Part 2 is one of the very best Friday the 13th films. But I reckon that the closest we'll get is when Sideshow do a Remake version that'll come with an alternate 'sack head'.

I'd have no interest in that, personally, because I thought that the film was a terrible boring mess.

I hear ya, and yes, a Part 2 Jason would be amazing but you have to look at it from a business perspective. When you see these two figures:

fridaythe13thpart2-1.jpg

tumblr_m754ly8q7G1qclwqgo1_1280.jpg

...one is clearly more iconic than the other and that translates into revenue.

...one is clearly more iconic than the other and that translates into revenue.

Yeah, agreed. That's why I think that the only way we'll see 'sack head' Jason is with a Remake version as an alternate head. I wouldn't agree with it but I'd understand it from a business point of view.

Back