Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked his face more in the earlier ones. A deformed face is creepier than a skull face in my opinion. But a new face would be nice to see. Maybe we'll get the axe planted in the head version as an ex instead of an unmasked portrait this time.

SSC only made 500 reg and 250 EX of the original and are regretting it... Thie one will have a 10,000 ES :) :) :)

Either way this looks interesting.. May sell the old for the new.

No way, don't ****ing do it. The current Part 3 PF is perfection, especially the EX.

Hope the overall accuracy is better this time around. First one was a beast but did not have that Brooker look. Also hoping for a more menacing pose this time around.

Hugely disappointed if after all this time, it is going to end up being ANOTHER part 3... WHY? I love the one that I own but cmon, give us a version from another movie!

I think the only people that are "hugely disappointed" are the ones trying to gouge people for big money on ebay with the original. I for one, think this new one looks amazing. Cannot wait. XM isnt taking all my money yet from Sideshow.

Maybe we'll get the axe planted in the head version as an ex instead of an unmasked portrait this time.

Now that would be awesome! It would require 2 heads & a new set of arms, just like the first part 3 PF, but it would also mean that those lucky enough to get the first part 3 Ex would still be the only ones with him unmasked. I'd love him in his 'death' pose.

Jason wih a Headache.jpg

:yess:

Hell yes. I got into the collecting game too late.

Now let's see Myers and Leather face!!

I think the only people that are "hugely disappointed" are the ones trying to gouge people for big money on ebay with the original. I for one, think this new one looks amazing. Cannot wait. XM isnt taking all my money yet from Sideshow.

People do that with every statue or figure. Look at lets say.... EVERY Pop Culture Shock statue ever released for example. Part 3 is easily my favorite Jason look but making ANOTHER part 3 before any of the other 11 films?

Sent from my c350 Benz using Tapatalk

People do that with every statue or figure. Look at lets say.... EVERY Pop Culture Shock statue ever released for example. Part 3 is easily my favorite Jason look but making ANOTHER part 3 before any of the other 11 films?

I think it is a great idea. It is his classic look and the first where he gets his hockey mask so why not? I think this is great for people that missed out. It's not a variant, it is a brand news sculpt which I am all for. I don't care if they make 10 Batman PFs as long as they are not variants and they are brand new sculpts. Cannot wait for this. :clap

I think it is a great idea. It is his classic look and the first where he gets his hockey mask so why not? I think this is great for people that missed out. It's not a variant, it is a brand news sculpt which I am all for. I don't care if they make 10 Batman PFs as long as they are not variants and they are brand new sculpts. Cannot wait for this. :clap

I support any new Friday the 13th related material but revisiting things is meh. I myself missed out on the first statue as well and paid slightly over retail on eBay. However, I would sell everything in my collection before him, if that time came. I think the real problem here is Sideshow needs to pump Horror statues out like Hot Toys does Iron Man figures! The wait for this has been too long.

I support any new Friday the 13th related material but revisiting things is meh. I myself missed out on the first statue as well and paid slightly over retail on eBay. However, I would sell everything in my collection before him, if that time came. I think the real problem here is Sideshow needs to pump Horror statues out like Hot Toys does Iron Man figures! The wait for this has been too long.

Well the good news is that they said they are getting back into horror. They even finally have a Uni Monster piece from Moebius on their site. It has been too long for al things horror so glad to see all the stuff they have coming. I'm sure it will be awesome. :hi5:

Well the good news is that they said they are getting back into horror. They even finally have a Uni Monster piece from Moebius on their site. It has been too long for al things horror so glad to see all the stuff they have coming. I'm sure it will be awesome. :hi5:

Yea, was glad to hear it. Can't wait to get the new Freddy and Jason, need more! [emoji16]

Sorry, the Part 3 PX Ex only has 250 total and is one of the best exclusive out there. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for a lot of money for it.

Sorry, the Part 3 PX Ex only has 250 total and is one of the best exclusive out there. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for a lot of money for it.

Actually, the Ex had 200 and the Reg had 750. I had been eyeing it for a long time but ultimately passed. If this one looks great, I will pick him up. I take no issue with the price youre asking. I'm just glad that Sideshow is giving people options for those who missed out on the original that don't want to pay high prices. Happy Spook! :wave

I'm digging this. Probably the best spook for Horror in a bit. Pinhead, a new hopefully better posed Freddy and a Jason that looks like he's been through the ringer. All awesome. If they put out a Leatherface in his classic shirt and apron and a Michael Myers PF I can retire from Horror Icons collecting happy.

I'm digging this. Probably the best spook for Horror in a bit. Pinhead, a new hopefully better posed Freddy and a Jason that looks like he's been through the ringer. All awesome. If they put out a Leatherface in his classic shirt and apron and a Michael Myers PF I can retire from Horror Icons collecting happy.

If anything, they have to save Michael and Leatherface for next years Spook now. Thankfully, they threw in everything but the kitchen sink this year and I'm thrilled about it. :yess:

Actually, the Ex had 200 and the Reg had 750. I had been eyeing it for a long time but ultimately passed. If this one looks great, I will pick him up. I take no issue with the price youre asking. I'm just glad that Sideshow is giving people options for those who missed out on the original that don't want to pay high prices. Happy Spook! :wave

Even better, proves my point. :D

I am happy they are release more though.

Back