Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last one was only $280 when it came out from Sideshow. This one is likely to be as much as what people were paying for it on ebay about a year after it sold out.

Wait a minute Sideshow!

First, Pinhead from Hellraiser 3.
Next, Freddy from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3.
Now, Jason from F13 Part 3.

I see a pattern here, but you will be the biggest douchebags on earth, Sideshow Collectibles,.....

.....if you release anything from Halloween Part 3! :banghead :gah:

Wait a minute Sideshow!

First, Pinhead from Hellraiser 3.
Next, Freddy from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3.
Now, Jason from F13 Part 3.

I see a pattern here, but you will be the biggest douchebags on earth, Sideshow Collectibles,.....

.....if you release anything from Halloween Part 3! :banghead :gah:

Heh heh. This is true. I actually like Halloween III but there's nothing in there worth making a statue of.

So, is it just me or does that pic look nothing like part 3, except the chevrons. I know it's just concept art but his mask in part 3 is pretty pristine, at least until the books scuff it up and then gets an axe in it; but it's never beat up like concept art shows,

So, is it just me or does that pic look nothing like part 3, except the chevrons. I know it's just concept art but his mask in part 3 is pretty pristine, at least until the books scuff it up and then gets an axe in it; but it's never beat up like concept art shows,

My guess this is going to be an idealized version of Jason, that is why they are calling it the Legend of Crystal Lake. They probably just using the Part 3 to actually release a Jason statue.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, mate. The more I look at the concept art the more I think that this is going to be a stylized version of Jason just like The Terror of Crystal Lake statue. It may even be exactly the same design.

I, however, would have absolutely no interest in that, unfortunately.

I'm psyched about this but am really hoping we don't have to wait 6 months for the PO to come up and then another year for the actual figure.

My guess this is going to be an idealized version of Jason, that is why they are calling it the Legend of Crystal Lake. They probably just using the Part 3 to actually release a Jason statue.

That's my guess. Can't see why they would revisit three again :dunno

Never knew this existed! What a cool ending this would have been.

Here's the article: Original ending of Friday the 13th Part 3 revealed in unearthed pics - Horror Movie News | Arrow in the Head

friday-the-13th-part3-ending-voorhees.jpg

friday-the-13th-3-ending.jpg

That's very interesting, adegregorio. I assume that would've been an alternate take on the 'nightmare' ending. Or maybe not. I actually really like the one we got because I just love that horrifying image of Jason banging on the window, smiling, followed by him bursting out through the door & running towards her.

For me, that original scene is arguably the creepiest Jason has ever come across.

Back