Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some fun pics of Darth Vader (my favourite figure) and pals, enjoy!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

7c408a8bac6446d1361b15ae50ccc375.jpg

So, my Vader's helmet got scratched when I put him upright in his box and he fell over as I took him to another house. The scratch is to the left of the reflection of the lights.

Is there any way I can fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Get a Tamiya Polishing Compound. Works great. Even some minor scratches on my real car.

I'm from Venezuela have a Darth Vader as voya medicom and buy another I'm tired of customize it until you get to be the best Darth Vader there,

*** Well here you put a ejemlpo so many things I've done as you change the voice circuit and place a mini mp3, whom I put the soundtrack of Star Wars, sounds and voices of Darth Vader and Spanish, and customizable rechargeable battery when you want, you can also observe the modification of the dome as seen on the screen I get tired of seeing the movies a thousand times to put the exact size as seen ...

** Videos amount more friends then when he put the LEDs in the belt and chest box light up and blink when the mp3 sound is activated when the sounds ...
* greetings their views ...

I'm from Venezuela have a Darth Vader as voya medicom and buy another I'm tired of customize it until you get to be the best Darth Vader there,

*** Well here you put a ejemlpo so many things I've done as you change the voice circuit and place a mini mp3, whom I put the soundtrack of Star Wars, sounds and voices of Darth Vader and Spanish, and customizable rechargeable battery when you want, you can also observe the modification of the dome as seen on the screen I get tired of seeing the movies a thousand times to put the exact size as seen ...

** Videos amount more friends then when he put the LEDs in the belt and chest box light up and blink when the mp3 sound is activated when the sounds ...
* greetings their views ...

Other

Would it be possible to use the darth Vader light-up saber with this version?

I can't think of how it would work with the gloves...

The Hot Toys Darth Vader with the light up saber uses a separate arm with the saber permanently attached to the hand. The batteries go in the arm. With a lot of modding I guess you could use the saber if you remove it from the hand and make a battery box. Your best bet would be to contact pixelpiper on this forum. He makes the best 1/6 scale light sabers.

Recently change my sideshow exclu vader stock body to HT roadblock body. It works wonder and the scale is quite accurate about 33cm ish..
Now I'm satisfied with my vader..
Big shout out to my friend: Victor Hugo Sousa for the tips and pointers along the way, thank u buddy.

View attachment 246872

I also added the fantastic Hasbro titanium helmet which i think works great..
Here's a breakdown for those interested...
SS deluxe...Chest box,belt,codpiece,shoulder bells,hilt,body half,glove parts and lower mask
SS ANH..Body suit,cape chain and body half
Kaiyodo..Chest armor,boots/boot armor,top half of mask
Custom rayon cape/robe and metal tusks
Hasbro..Titanium helmet
View attachment 346139View attachment 346141View attachment 346142View attachment 346138View attachment 346137View attachment 346140

I also added the fantastic Hasbro titanium helmet which i think works great..
Here's a breakdown for those interested...
SS deluxe...Chest box,belt,codpiece,shoulder bells,hilt,body half,glove parts and lower mask
SS ANH..Body suit,cape chain and body half
Kaiyodo..Chest armor,boots/boot armor,top half of mask
Custom rayon cape/robe and metal tusks
Hasbro..Titanium helmet
View attachment 346139View attachment 346141View attachment 346142View attachment 346138View attachment 346137View attachment 346140

Looking good.

The glue on the cape that holds the edges/folds of the cape on mine just dried up. Any tips on how to fix this and what type of glue is best in restoring its adhesiveness? thanks!

Would somebody mind uploading the instructions for this fig please. Can't get the lights working on my chest panel or belt boxes, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my SSC So th Vader (2016 version). He's lightly modded with the Hasbro Titanium Helm, lforigno tunic, and Unleashed custom wired cape.

pkIIv38.jpeg

3cGlOPY.jpeg

JdeTCQX.jpeg

WO2eq9h.jpeg

Hkcd71M.jpeg

0g32Br8.jpeg

Back