Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently they changed the box as well

Original:

96BA6BA3-4334-4035-A4E3-FF8B0FB007C2.jpeg

New:

83FCAF8A-1BF1-4F29-AD3D-75373B3E80AB.jpeg

Also, here is a site that still has the original stock photos posted:

https://www.christmas-treasures.com...cale-Figure-Sideshow-Collectibles-1000763.htm

The pictures on the sideshow site are not using the dome that originally came with the figure unless the lighting is doing some real magic. Also, they changed the pictures and the box. Pretty sure it is a new dome.

It's an improvement, I own the old SS rotj one. I'd consider this one if I had not already gotten the superior Hot Toys ESB one.

I'm probably going to sound like a HT snob, but why would you want to buy this when HT has other versions that imo are superior to this?

Oh man, I remember that. Still heartbroken it never saw the light of day. There's so many cool figs they could have done. Even if they decided to resurrect that line, it would be way too expensive now and no one would buy them.

If Sideshow would have followed through with their McQ series, I would have been all in.
bf89036e608cc4467a73b11595b49453.jpg

I too wasn't happy they abandoned this. I was all down for a PO the minute it went up. I was holding onto all my RP's. Instead I used most of them for a free HT ESB Deluxe Fett.

Snob!!!! But yeah, I would hold out for a ROTJ version from HT. That said, if Sideshow ever did a Mythos Vader, I'd consider it.

Hello, I am starting to collect 1/6 figures. Not sure what Vader to buy as here in Czech Rep. The Hot Toys ones are 500 usd and higher compared to 300 usd Sideshow.

Is it 100% confirmed HT ROTJ Vader 1/6 is comming?

Thank you

Jedi Vader hasn't been confirmed yet but it is only a matter of time. Vader is a money maker so he will be made. Might be at least 2 to 3 years before he is hand though.

Hi Waiden and welcome to the Freaks Board and the 1/6 scaled figures hobby! :duff

Although not officially announced yet by Hot Toys, it is 99.9999999% sure that they will release a RotJ Vader eventually.

But who knows when that will be...

Back