Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still loving this fig, gonna get tunic and cape from lance though just something about stock capes I don't like.

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0072.JPG

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I will finally be picking mine up this friday and will have some time for a quick inspection (unfortunately I doubt I'll get the time to get it out of the box), are there any QC issues I can / should quickly check for?

Broken tusks is the big one.
The packaging to protect the head looks good in theory but in practice? Not so smooth.
Mine came with a tusk broken off but it was visible sitting on top of the tunic.
Tweezers, glue, a steady hand and a redonkulous amount of patience solved my problem.

For some reason when I first saw pics of this figure I thought it looked terrible, but the more I saw of it on here (even unmodded) the more I started to like it. Ultimately I was able to find a used one on ebay for $125 that was only missing the stand and the lit lightsaber, and I freakin love it!

I did shorten the neck (which took some doing), but otherwise I'm very happy with it as is. Even if he is still a bit too tall. :p

Found a pair of feet on Ebay :clap

But what a bad luck i had with this figure. Broken tusk, 2 right feet, scratched dome,...

Anyone got defect on the tusk ? Mine only have 1 tusk.... and it bothers me lol. Anyidea to replace it ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

went yesterday to my friend's. He got this little evil Sith Lord, astonishing piece.

vadermike_zpsf4328a34.jpg

Congrats to all owners, no matter if you try to improve it or not.

Last edited:
Yeah basically just need a bit padding here and there, and vader will look awesome for a reveal leg pose...

ybadu9e6.jpg

Back