Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are exactly 3 Star Wars movies. And 3 other movies that carry a similar name made by the creator of Star Wars that share a few characters and a similar universe.

There are exactly 3 Star Wars movies. And 3 other movies that carry a similar name made by the creator of Star Wars that share a few characters and a similar universe.

:goodpost:

I think of the OT as canon.

And file the PT in a drawer labelled 'George Lucas fan fiction'.

I'm looking forward to seeing how JJ Abrams spins the franchise. The fact his involvement changed the initial setup/plot was already good news.

I am glad that JJ recognized that people want to see Luke, Han and Leia before they hand hand the franchise over to the young 'uns.

And who knows, maybe some years down the line we'll get a time/universe travel release of Star Trek and we'll finally see the two franchises united. What a day that would be. ;) To find out that Kirk is Vader's father.

Han Solo and Chewbacca the Tribble?

KlickitatStreet+Kirk+Han+Solo+Chewbacca+Quogs.jpg

And more of the same:

https://www.thetrekcollective.com/2013/05/quogs-turn-to-dark-side.html

Never seen those before, but I found some more:

KlickitatStreet-Star-Trek-Star-Wars-Mashup-Quogs.jpeg

More nice stuff if you image search for "Star Trek Star Wars mashup"

I am glad that JJ recognized that people want to see Luke, Han and Leia before they hand hand the franchise over to the young 'uns.

Agreed, I would like to see Ewan McGregor play an older Obi-Wan ghost that still visits Luke. I think he could pull it off, what do you guys think?

I'd rather see them computer animate a character that looks exactly like Alec Guinness and then have someone (with the aid of auto-tune) mimic his voice. If they can pull it off convincingly. Just not any of the people that worked on the animation for the prequels, because it really really stank (remember the Sinbad movies with stop-motion monsters?).

Ewan McGregor in prosthetics that look exactly like Guinness in a pinch though. ;)

I would love to see McGregor. And rumor has it we will.
:rock

Also in this category: Maul, Qui-Gon..Jesus even Grievous. I really like the idea of highlighting the good things from the PT.
Disney have a huge investment in not just the OT but also the prequels, each character has a net worth, they are gonna make sure they are not left by the wayside for too long IMO.

That is a great tip! How do I set that up?

Not only was my Vader one of the seemingly rare perfect examples, but I just noticed another little bonus.

A while back I set up automatic Fed-Ex billing by credit card for payment of VAT, duty and fees.

Today they sent the invoice for Vader and took the money automatically. And they didn't charge the usual £10.50 advancement fee.

Automatic billing will therefore make every order from Sideshow £10.50 cheaper in future.

A tip worth knowing for those ordering from outside the US, and something I think someone noted in passing earlier in this thread.

Back