Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this mean we might see a hoth Luke with a real fur taun taun and a hoth Han? Wow. I think I just nerd-gasmed

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-021.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-022.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-023.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-024.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-025.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-026.jpg

personally really don't think that its much of an improvement on the ANH, the whole helmet looks way wrong, not just the small dome. very very disappointing.

I going the opposite way. I've been holding off on pre-ordering since I have the ANH Vader, but seeing him in the diorama (despite the dome) makes me REALLY want him! I think he looks damn good overall. The only bad thing is the dome, and I'd be ok with it as long as it can sit lower.

The Vader dome on the SSC site looks way better compared to the Comic-Con display.

Having said that..... if the above pics is in fact The Varder we'll be receiving.
I just might cancel my order! :slap

Wow. How can the make the dome too small again? And the figure on the SSC site doesn't have a different dome. They just purposely photographed it from angles that wouldn't show how small it is. That is why I have been waiting to see SDCC pics before pre-ordering. Looks like I was right to be hesitant.

Looks like the dome doesn't sit properly on the head. Maybe it's not pushed dowm completely. just a thought.

Back