Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually the point. Maul's outfit in the movie is intentionally oversized on the actor. This creates a massive flowing outfit that he is more or less swimming in.
The designers even specifically talk about this on the DVD special features.
From a combat perspective, this makes it very very difficult to ad his movements from his stance and body language.
The outfit on the medicom figure, while very very nice, is much MUCH to well fitted.

It's like he is a guy who normally wears a size large is instead wearing a XXL.

You never used a staff weapon then? As a young kid this was my 2nd weapon. I used to fight with it all the time. Never lost (then again when I know I was going to lose. I cheated)

My paints where baggy my time was the right size. My shirts are 3x in life but I can get into a L/XL.

Why did I have bigger paints on? It has to do with the feet. They could not see my main leg. I never did anything what you see on TV as it is really just TV. Plus you don't want your paints to close to your man stuff. I can tell you if I was about to lose. I would hit that, after all I could see that the best.

I like the baggy stuff. Even my Chef Jacket is a 4/5x.

I had merely responded to someone on ss maul vs medi maul. Rest were all responses to mean comments. If this is the spirit some of you follow here then its a shame that you call yourself a fan. As far as vader yes i pre ordered it and yes i am new to the forum. Many a posts have been interesting and few like you have been very alarming as it clearly differentiates between people who care, have manners and are patient and people who feel just cause they have a few more posts, they rule a certain forum. Pls start a froum for yourself, create it, launch it and then ask people to leave the forum. Until you have the authority to do that, just shut up!... U are free not to respond... The choice is yours, and if you do choose to respond, try to do it with mutual respect and dignity...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Man I really hope I am ready this all bad. You don't want to get into this with me little boy/Girl.

Just saying I have seen the other one, and I passed, Not only did I pass but I let SSC keep 20% the 1st and only time. It was bad. Sorry dude.

BTW Just order it. I said on May 8th. I would wait for Vader. It came out, I order it. Now ED-209 is up. I am just going to wait for the hero.

You never used a staff weapon then? As a young kid this was my 2nd weapon. I used to fight with it all the time. Never lost (then again when I know I was going to lose. I cheated)

My paints where baggy my time was the right size. My shirts are 3x in life but I can get into a L/XL.

Why did I have bigger paints on? It has to do with the feet. They could not see my main leg. I never did anything what you see on TV as it is really just TV. Plus you don't want your paints to close to your man stuff. I can tell you if I was about to lose. I would hit that, after all I could see that the best.

Man I really hope I am ready this all bad. You don't want to get into this with me little boy/Girl.

Just saying I have seen the other one, and I passed, Not only did I pass but I let SSC keep 20% the 1st and only time. It was bad. Sorry dude.

BTW Just order it. I said on May 8th. I would wait for Vader. It came out, I order it. Now ED-209 is up. I am just going to wait for the hero.

um...............what?
1365480664828.cached.png

....what?

What?..............

I think he confused your post directed at someone else as a response to him... It's signature DrQ2 to go off on multiple rambling tangents but usually they make more sense to me.

To return to the subject a little. Where are all you euro-people pre-ordering yours, and how much does it cost? Cheapest I found is 225,00 €.

Back