Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To return to the subject a little. Where are all you euro-people pre-ordering yours, and how much does it cost? Cheapest I found is 225,00 €.

Collectible kitbash. 185 £

Plus 25 in shipping for me.

Cheapest I found was also 225€ shipped to me. But I did go the collectablekitbash route for approx. 242€ shipped. I've ordered from Darren multiple times and trust him, and he has an outstanding service.

Plus I only paid the deposit so far, will pay the rest when the €/pounds sterling exchange rate is better for me. Hopefully it will actually improve over the next year, and not just rise constantly. :lol

I paid in full with CK for £225 shipped. That translates into 263 euros.. How did you get it for 242? And where did you find it for 225€ shipped? :horror

Shipping to the Netherlands is £22 from CK, so £207 in total, which is approx. 242€. :)

225€ shipped was here https://www.galaxyshop.eu, but I see they have since raised the price to 249,50€ again; I guess it was just an early pre-order price. And it's only as cheap because they provide free shipping inside the Netherlands. I thought about buying from them, but I've never dealt with them before and don't know how long they take to get the figures in. With Darren I can pretty safely assume that he will receive Vader as one of the first dealers in Europe.

Shipping to the Netherlands is £22 from CK, so £207 in total, which is approx. 242€. :)

225€ shipped was here https://www.galaxyshop.eu, but I see they have since raised the price to 249,50€ again; I guess it was just an early pre-order price. And it's only as cheap because they provide free shipping inside the Netherlands. I thought about buying from them, but I've never dealt with them before and don't know how long they take to get the figures in. With Darren I can assume pretty safely that he will receive Vader as one of the first dealers in Europe.

Nevermind.. I made a mistake, I thought I had gone into the RoboCop thread. :slap I need to go to bed now, not thinking straight. Vader turns out to be £210 for me from CK, so if my local dealer can't beat that.. I'll get it from Darren.

Screw it ordered. Just didn't want to wait any longer or miss out on it. Now the waiting game well the payments than the get.

:hi5:

Hadn't seen you in the Star Wars section lately, welcome back.

Thanks man! Been busy and have been around trying to get some classic movie stuff so don't have much star wars things on order except Malgus PF. :)

If Disney has proven anything its that they are very far from being irrelevant.

it is when its not their liscensing department.

Disney may own lucasfilm, but Lucasfilm is still it's own company under the disney umbrella, and has it's OWN liscensing department, with people who's entire job is to know what tings look like , so they can approve or decline a product. So does marvel for that matter. Disny wants lucasfilm to make money. it ALREADY makes money. unlike EA, disney has shown with marvel, that they don't intend to tamper with the golden egg-laying goose.

Disney now owning Lucasfilm won't change how fast their liscensing department approves things. it's the same people scrutinizing things as it was before.

what it MIGHT change ( though i doubt) is we may see them shift gears away from " essence of the character" and move into " likness of the actor"

Got the new Yoda on order, made a better looking Jedi Luke so had to get Vader.

Everyone's favorite onesixthbruce.co.uk has him up for order (yes sideshow now to) and they are cheapest.

Disney may own lucasfilm, but Lucasfilm is still it's own company under the disney umbrella, and has it's OWN liscensing department, with people who's entire job is to know what tings look like , so they can approve or decline a product. So does marvel for that matter. Disny wants lucasfilm to make money. it ALREADY makes money. unlike EA, disney has shown with marvel, that they don't intend to tamper with the golden egg-laying goose.

Guess you should call Disney and offer them your insight, maybe they'll call back the Lucasfilm employees they axed last month. :lol

9024699_orig.gif

Best post on this thread... :lol

Back