Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well... one less thread to bother following for awhile. Nothing like striking when the iron is cold and covered in moss :lol

Yeah in the future no teasers until its closer to PO time please. :mad:

*unsubcribed*

what?..........and miss the next round of complete panic & freakouts?.........aw come on.........that's the best part.......:banana

*whispers*

Sometime in 2013...not in 2012.

-SideshowAlex

Ah-ha! That's what I thought based on your comment long ago and someone corrected me many pages back. I didn't think this was coming any time soon. Idle hope around here. Gets people every time and the followers just grab hold.

Dammit... this was not the kind of news I was hoping for when I clicked on this thread. :(

Is anyone else thinking of getting two of these, assuming they look good?

yes............Always two there are, no more, no less.....:lecture

On the (sort of) bright side, 2012 is less than two months to go. I don't know when in 2013 Alex was hinting at, but it might not be as far away as it initially seems.

Am I missing something...........there is only 1 figure being released.....based on the photos it appears to be ROTJ, so what is this ESB difference that I keep reading? I know the costumes had some differences between the two films, but this is a ROTJ Vader......right?

Back