Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to bring the PT into this... we all know that is crap. OT, however is forever and infallible :lecture

Nope, I said it... forever and infallible :lecture :lecture

Not not really. My impressions as a child of how things went down in RotJ are backed by the accounts of those who were creatively responsible for RotJ. Don't hate me because I was a more perceptive child than you. :D

Again you presume that understanding someone's bad choice means you have to like it. By that logic you must love every sucky movie ever made huh? :duh

ROTJ was the beginning of the decline in the SW universe, but it had some good moments. The unmasking of Vader is one of them, as is his funeral pyre.

Conversely I would say your point of view seems to be "The story didn't follow my expectations therefore the writing is crap." and "Others who think crappy writing is good, must therefore like crap."

So again, I ask you to get in tough with that inner Lil' Khev deep down inside and answer me this:

How would you choose to make a 60-ish year old cyborg man who has been kept a live on life support for almost his entire adult life appear under the mask to his son? Do tell. :date

ROTJ was the beginning of the decline in the SW universe, but it had some good moments. The unmasking of Vader is one of them, as is his funeral pyre.

Sorry, but Khev thinks if you found that moment profound than you are a big fan of Jar Jar Binks and thrill to vapid sounds of "YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

1. Jabba
2. The Rancor
3. Sarlacc Pit
4. Biker Scouts
5. A-Wings
6. Entire DSII Space Battle
7. Ian McDiarmid as the Emperor
8. The music as Luke is going off on Vader at the end of their duel
9. Funeral pyre

That's the awesome of ROTJ in a nutshell. :lecture

I already answered that question before you even responded to me. :cuckoo:

What, Razz's picture of FrankenProwse? If you could photoshop that image on Shaw, I don't see anything radically different than what we already have, except that Vader's voice unmasked would have been a slightly nasal sounding Scotsman. :dunno

09d.jpg

1. Jabba
2. The Rancor
3. Sarlacc Pit
4. Biker Scouts
5. A-Wings
6. Entire DSII Space Battle
7. Ian McDiarmid as the Emperor
8. The music as Luke is going off on Vader at the end of their duel
9. Funeral pyre

That's the awesome of ROTJ in a nutshell. :lecture

I would add the scene of the rebels approaching Endor in the Shuttle. Han getting to be a smuggler one last time.

What, Razz's picture of FrankenProwse? If you could photoshop that image on Shaw, I don't see anything radically different than what we already have, except that Vader's voice unmasked would have been a slightly nasal sounding Scotsman. :dunno

Sorry to be a geek but who's Scottish ?
Shaw was English as was browse.
Edit prowse not browse.

The worst of the reveal was that shaw was too smiley. He was all "you were right" instead of I pissed my live away son

Last edited:
Back