Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. But the nose looks like they tried to make an aged Hayden to me. I would imagine LFL would ask for some silly mash up some years back when this was being developed.

To me it just looks like a 1/6 version of this:

2973_press06-001.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I hope they don't replace Sebastian Shaw's head with Hayden Christensen's. :horror

When Shaw was revealed for the first time, I could not believe the bad *** evil Vader was just some old chubby white dude. Prolly my first :slap as a kid.

Replacing with Hayden wouldn't be much worse. :lol

When Shaw was revealed for the first time, I could not believe the bad *** evil Vader was just some old chubby white dude. Prolly my first :slap as a kid.

True, but at least it's what I consider to be the authentic Star Wars from a long time ago, before George went loopy and dreamt up Jar Jar Binks. :thwak

Lucas should have let David Prowse have his moment and be behind the mask.

600full-david-prowse.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: New Darth Vader PF??? MAY 4TH?

Then maybe a boba fett, talon, malgus, Natalie portman LSF would be so cool!

Agreed. As a kid I didn't mind ewoks or Ford's phoned in performance. But the fearsome Vader being revealed to be sad and pathetic was a bit jarring. I absolutely could not picture that weakling as the same guy who said, "Join me, and we can rule the galaxy as father and son!"

Lucas should have let David Prowse have his moment and be behind the mask.

600full-david-prowse.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Absolutely! Now that's the look of a scarred super badass who could kill a subordinate at the drop of a hat. :clap

Wow... I think some of you missed the point of the reveal. :slap

He was supposed to be frail and vulnerable and wasted away. I found it fascinating and affecting when I was 9 years old.

Totally agree...some real disappointment there first time seeing that

Back