Sideshow Dracula 1:1 Back In Stock !!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has been sick so taking a picture of me is the last thing on her list but it will be done soon. Here is one I took last night of the bust and I think I opened a can of worms cause now I think I will go after Frankenstein's Monster.

100_3451.jpg

You have to get Frank! It's a great looking bust although the eyes make him look like he rolled a couple of Bob Marley's and kicked back on the couch :D I have the SSE version...

P3040398.jpg

I believe Ardeth Bey would cost me a divorce with what the last couple have brought.

You have to get Frank! It's a great looking bust although the eyes make him look like he rolled a couple of Bob Marley's and kicked back on the couch :D I have the SSE version...

P3040398.jpg

:drool... Jealousy kicking in.... NOW! :D

My wife has been sick so taking a picture of me is the last thing on her list but it will be done soon. Here is one I took last night of the bust and I think I opened a can of worms cause now I think I will go after Frankenstein's Monster.

100_3451.jpg

:tap :tap :tap :confused: There's a hillbilly missing in this pic.

that does it, I need some Bestas...

Agreed, I think I need to throw out all my Detolfs and replace them. The Bestas look so much nicer.

Oh and bonedaddy, nice pickup! :rock

Oh and bonedaddy, I hate you for having a Pumpkinhead. ;) :lol

Agreed, I think I need to throw out all my Detolfs and replace them. The Bestas look so much nicer.

After about a year, I absolutely HATE my Detolfs. I wish I never bought them and when it comes time to move, they will NOT be coming with me...

Looking great bonedaddy! I'm rediculously jealous...

Back