Sideshow Dracula 1:1 Back In Stock !!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vandamage

Freakzoid
Reaction score
2915_press06-001.jpg

Great news if you want this item...... Its back in stock at Sideshow !!!!! Just ordered mine Sunday !!!! God I am excited !!!!!!!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2915

congrats...love this piece, but i like the B&W just a bit more. and does anyone else remember the custom medallion thread that accompanied these???

I almost picked up the Lugosi SSE at one point but I didn't really like the paint app. A shame. :(

Congrats!

I'm doing the Silver Screens on these. Any chance we'll see Phantom, Creature, Wolfman and Mummy? What a display that will be!!

BB

Congrats!

I'm doing the Silver Screens on these. Any chance we'll see Phantom, Creature, Wolfman and Mummy? What a display that will be!!

BB

There is a good chance of the Wolf Man and Creature, but less certain for the Phantom and the Mummy (since we already got Ardeth Bey).

There is a good chance of the Wolf Man and Creature, but less certain for the Phantom and the Mummy (since we already got Ardeth Bey).

Gill Man is the only other one besides Frankie that I really would love to have. Maybe this Spooktacular? PLEASE SIDESHOW!!! :cool:

Man, the Phantom would be absolutely incredible. I would think he'd be a no-brainer to produce.

BB

Need the Wolfman... Then the Bride... Then the Creature... Then the Invisible Man... Then the Phantom...

Need the Wolfman... Then the Bride... Then the Creature... Then the Invisible Man... Then the Phantom...

If they start making more busts..I may just be tempted to start getting them. Only ones that catch my eye now are Frankie and Ardeth Bey in color versions. I like Dracula but this bust doesn't really excite me. Just too human for my tastes LOL

I don't like the colour version of this one, indeed too human.
Only way t go on this one is SSE imo.

I had it, but sold it, also because he's too big compared to Ardeth & Frankenstein

Back