Sideshow Dracula 1:1 Back In Stock !!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I've bought my first bust....just got a color Frankie for $550 - $165 = $385 + shipping. Live.com is doing the 30% off deal though ebay. Basically a cash back program and you get the money after 60 days.

That would be cool, but KING KARLOFF COMES FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Karloff? ^^^^ you!!!!!
MV5BMTkxMjY1ODM0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDg0OTc3._V1._SX365_SY340_.jpg

Looks like I've bought my first bust....just got a color Frankie for $550 - $165 = $385 + shipping. Live.com is doing the 30% off deal though ebay. Basically a cash back program and you get the money after 60 days.

YOU BASTARD! I was looking for one but didn't see anything... Oh well, enjoy! My day will come... :(

Well mine made it into Knoxville early this morning and is out on the truck for delivery. Unfortunately they wont deliver it until Monday.

Bump!

You can't ignore us forever, Kain.

My wife has been sick so taking a picture of me is the last thing on her list but it will be done soon. Here is one I took last night of the bust and I think I opened a can of worms cause now I think I will go after Frankenstein's Monster.

100_3451.jpg

My wife has been sick so taking a picture of me is the last thing on her list but it will be done soon. Here is one I took last night of the bust and I think I opened a can of worms cause now I think I will go after Frankenstein's Monster.

100_3451.jpg

If you bought your camera within the last 4 years, it should have an auto picture taking function :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Man, that bust is bad ass :rock.

Definitely go after the Monster, I think that one looks the nicest out of the whole line.

Back