Statue Sideshow Dinosauria Mosasaur Statue/Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like mine shipped today and will arrive Wednesday. I'm not home that day (stupid work travel!) but hopefully my wife will be home when the UPS guy arrives and sign for it. (BTW - I really wish they'd ship via FedEx, it's SO much easier to get packages that require a signature from them. Plus they'll hold it at their stores without ripping you off for another $5 like UPS!!!!) Anyway, I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I can. :)

Hey all, you're welcome for the pics. The shark attaches via a square metal peg. A lot of the bits on the base are separate and plug into slots.

The painting behind is a screen print by Mark Englert. Can usually find stuff like that on eBay. I wish it were original concept art.

080/1000 in the house and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with this one. The paint job looks decent (no unevenness to the spray patterns between left and right sides on this one) and the eyes are done particularly well. There are no flaws or issues to report and it looks great on display. It's close enough to the proto that most who buy will be happy with it, and I think it bodes quite well for future releases in this line.

Jerassic's pics capture it pretty well, but here's a additional shot of the box art for those interested in such things:

SideshowMosasaur_14_s.jpg

Just ordered mine, should be here in the next week or so and I'll be sure to get some photo's up when it gets here!

First post, first Sideshow collectible. :)

I'll try to post some pics after I realize how to attach pics here. My statue is arrived in my country this Mon. but I'll go pick it this Sat.

OK this is nothing to do with Mosasaur. It's a view in Hokkaidō. I found that it's not allowed to upload an oversized image, like 2MB.
IMG_0405.JPG

Ugh, stupid business trip!! My wife just sent me a text message saying that she signed for the Mosasaur yesterday morning. If all goes well I'll fly home and unpack it late this evening and grab some quick pictures. I'm really excited about this one!

Glad to see so many enthusiastic about this line. I appreciate all the effort to show us as many and as detailed pictures of this beauty:). In Germany, I hope to reach by the end of January 2015. It was a very long wait, but I'm glad it was worth it. I noticed that sideshow began to put increasing emphasis on the environment based on. The best example is Mosasaur. I hope the next Dinosaurs from Sideshow will have many new items on the base . I refer to plants during Jurassic, Cretaceous, why not some mammals, etc. It would become more interesting future statues. Honestly, I want to see a very dynamic diorama. But who knows maybe Sideshow watching us right now and give us an answer sooner or later. LOL:)))

Nice pics Robban! He came out very nice. As soon as my points clear I'm going to order him.

Back