Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow has Diablo III License

i dont even play pc games and im still getting this, the ex is a must for me and it looks just as bad ass as the berserker, i only get things that look bad ass, thats all that matters to me

thats exactly how I feel about it.
even if it was from an incredibly ^^^^ty game .... Id still buy it..... :monkey1

I'm so glad I have ordered exclusive. FRAKING AMAZING PICS!

I really shouldn't have watched that cinematic and the gameplay video. I really don't want to have to upgrade my PC. :eek:

I really shouldn't have watched that cinematic and the gameplay video. I really don't want to have to upgrade my PC. :eek:

I just realized that this will be released for the MAC as well. This means I may not have to upgrade anything at all!!! :banana

Have the EX on preorder since last August, and despite picking up some truly rad pieces during that time, I've always looked most forward to this diorama - thrilled to see that the wait was not in vain - just awesome. Was hoping to reorder it using my stockpile of reward points now I don't know if I'll get the chance o_O. Now only if Blizz will give us a release date for the game...

Pics are up. Looks AMAZING :rock

REG01.jpg

Last edited:

indeed :monkey5..........but for a barbarian, he looks like hes seen a ghost in the Ex pics:confused: and why is this a diorama btw?

diorama because it represent a scene from the game. It consist the character + nature spaces

at least we dont have to wait until next year to finally get this :rolleyes: should be awesome :banana

Yup the REG is still available. For the EX only the Flexpay is available.

Exclusive finally went up too; it wasn't available with tonight's NL initially. I wonder what the ES is, and if it changed any with this relaunch effort.

Back