Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Diablo Overthrown Numbering Issue???

Weird. I'm getting ready to list my Exclusive Diablo Overthrown statue on eBay. I know it's legit, direct from Sideshow, I'm the original owner.

P1040743Large_zpsec403f41.jpg

P1040730Large_zpsbdce664b.jpg

In my research to see what it's going for, I came across another auction that seems to be for the same numbered statue.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Diablo-Overthrown-Barbarian-Exclusive-Statue-w-alt-Head-13-400-/271081838205?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item3f1dbc967d

WTF? Are there fakes of this out there, or is this a misnumbered mistake by SS?

does it have 13 on the bottom of the statue also ?

does it have 13 on the bottom of the statue also ?

you know what, because the base is fairly heavy and I didn't have anyone to help, I wasn't about to flip it over to take a picture. I'm assuming it does, because I always check that when I first get a piece and I don't recall anything odd. I'm not about to untape the box and styrofoam at this point.

you know what, because the base is fairly heavy and I didn't have anyone to help, I wasn't about to flip it over to take a picture. I'm assuming it does, because I always check that when I first get a piece and I don't recall anything odd. I'm not about to untape the box and styrofoam at this point.

i see the number is written on the box manually, could easily be a human error here and the statues have the correct numbering. just an idea.

You might want to verify that before you list it, just to put others at ease.

Any ideas of what this statue(EX) is worth these days? eBay is kind of useless with no history on sold listings, and those who are listed for sale range from 500$-2000$.

You can advance search for sold listing? Guessing reg for $900 and $1500 for ex. SSC just don't paint metal like this anymore.

Hm, not sure how that works. Is it possible to "dig deeper" with advanced search?
When I try advanced search I only get the july15 best offer accepted auction, nothing before or after that date.

Hi guys, just bought the regular version for 300usd . I asked the seller why the price was so low as it has been out of print for quite some time and he told me that there is a low demand for it. But no collectors number, Did i get good price for it?

The Statue looks fantastic and i love the weight of it right, perfect next to my Gladiator Hulk and Raynor. Thanks all!

Hi guys, just bought the regular version for 300usd . I asked the seller why the price was so low as it has been out of print for quite some time and he told me that there is a low demand for it. But no collectors number, Did i get good price for it?

The Statue looks fantastic and i love the weight of it right, perfect next to my Gladiator Hulk and Raynor. Thanks all!

You should post pics because that is a steal. You sure you got the overthrown version? Even if its a regular, that's an unbelievable price.

The only one on ebay is the exclusive now at:

Barbarian Statue Diablo 3 Sideshow Exclusive | eBay

And welcome to the forum.

Back