Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow has Diablo III License

its hard to believe it has already been almost a year since this was previewed.........

BTW, This is now low quantity for the Exclusive, only 30 left.

i seriously wonder how big the ES will be on this with all the ppl who ordered last year, and if by any chance those ppl will recieve theres first or not, which we should imo since we PO'd it a year ago! but i think maybe an ES of 1,000 possibly :horror doesnt matter though cause its kick ass

I think I could pull off displaying this with some Marvel pieces. Not even a WOW player, but this piece does look awesome. Can't wait to see it at SDCC in person, if and hopefully on display.

i seriously wonder how big the ES will be on this with all the ppl who ordered last year, and if by any chance those ppl will recieve theres first or not, which we should imo since we PO'd it a year ago! but i think maybe an ES of 1,000 possibly :horror doesnt matter though cause its kick ass

Agreed! I am so glad I PO'd last year!!!!!! I got it about 15 seconds after it went up :p

~LoA

holy crap, this piece looks awesome. can't wait for it..and the game. III is going to be epic.

I think I could pull off displaying this with some Marvel pieces. Not even a WOW player, but this piece does look awesome. Can't wait to see it at SDCC in person, if and hopefully on display.

This is a Diablo piece - not a world of warcraft piece :)

But yes - this statue is stunning.

~LoA

3773317490_7ff6d1a7e5_o.jpg

Simply awesome !!! This is my upcoming favorite for me. :monkey5

Thank you Chuck !
What kind of camera/ Lens do you use?

Lets hope the game will be as cool as this statue :D

EX ES of 400 :rock I still think it's a tad high but at least it's not bloated like the WOW dio was.

Great pic! I absolutely cannot wait for this piece. The ES is nice I think - lower than expected. Going to be a strong end to 2009 with the Barb, Shades of Mordor dio, weathered T-600 EX and the Alien Queen and Loader dios all imminently heading toward my porch. Also, isn't Blizzcon this weekend? Hoping for game updates.

The ES is ok for the exclusive, but I'm buying him for the awesome helmet...a must have IMO.

It's only a matter of time now :rock

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Diablo III OVERTHROWN Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #80231) from the Diablo III Collectible series (Sideshow and Blizzard Entertainment). We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 20 days.

Back