Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow has Diablo III License

Tychus is back ! :D ... in fantasy age.

DSC_03601.jpg

DSC_03691.jpg

That Diorama is Mad and looks like a good buy

This really needs to come out sooner then a year from now, I weep at the wait :(

The reason the ship time is TBA, is because it hasn't even been molded or production begun yet! The pictures you are seeing is of the actual original sculpt!!! It is the first time Sideshow brought an original sculpt to the Con and they were very nervous about it... if anything had happened to it, they might have had to start over!

omg that looks so good it makes me wanna shoot the banana guy :gun :banana

Talked myself into ordering the exclusive...I loved Diablo 1-2...3 can only get better *hopes*...regardless...its an excellent sculpt, even the stage it is in.

Flex Pay the ^^^^^...

i ordered it because the alternate head looks much cooler, but we will c if i decide to keep it when the final product pics come out

ordered this and luved it please make more diablo and wow statues!!!!

i had no idea how such a great looking piece started out as a stick figure :rotfl, but how long do u guys think it will take 2 put a shipping date on this? i am thinking and hoping with my other pre orders that it will be 3rd quarter of 09. if this isnt the actual production, will this one be painted with colors? either way the detail is super cool, but the helmet head is a must for me

woohoo placed my order. i want to see this thing painted! even though it's not painted yet, still looks awesome. :google

Personally i think the warcraft piece is stunnin i find my self marveling at the detail... mine is a gem in my collection and this new diablo piece looks like its gonna be another amazing one gj sideshow on these for sure :D

Only got 2 statues on pre-order and Diablo is one of them. My favourite thing in this "hobby" is Terminator but I want this staue more then the T800pf(which is the second pre-order statue).

Personally i think the warcraft piece is stunnin i find my self marveling at the detail... mine is a gem in my collection and this new diablo piece looks like its gonna be another amazing one gj sideshow on these for sure :D

Wait until we see it painted :rock

Would anyone know a good dimension for an acrylic box for the starcraft tychus findlay? posted on a few forums and no answers =(. anything would be appreciated. Thanks

waiting for when this is coming out. but cant find out anything on this? nothing changes as far as when it is going to ship?

Back