Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow has Diablo III License

Good and not so good news

The development team is excited to announce that the Diablo 3 statue, Overthrown, has recently received full approval from Blizzard, and the finished piece will be debuted soon on SideshowCollectibles.com! We are in discussion with Blizzard about future Warcraft and Starcraft releases. Although you won’t see any other releases in 2009, we are optimistic about 2010.:monkey2

i had no idea how such a great looking piece started out as a stick figure :rotfl, but how long do u guys think it will take 2 put a shipping date on this? i am thinking and hoping with my other pre orders that it will be 3rd quarter of 09. if this isnt the actual production, will this one be painted with colors? either way the detail is super cool, but the helmet head is a must for me

I read in a previous "ask Sideshow" that the Overthrown statue is set to ship 4th Q '09 with final product photos to be posted possibly in March. Hopefully now that Blizz has given final approval, SS will face track this baby. I also have quite a few gems on preorder but this is top of the list for me.

ya, this is one statue that i have been waiting for. 4th quarter? that is along time!

True the wait is agonizing considering most of us will have this thing preordered for over a year, but it seems to be one of the most complex pieces in production at SS. And Blizzard moving at their stock glacial (pun intended) pace to give final approval hasn't helped matters much.

In every got damn newsletter since the pre-order I've been hoping for some pictures of how its painted, but no... I can afford the statue now, would suck ass if I cant when its released ^^

wtf...I have a flex payment due in June...I best see this b i t c h before I slap down my dime....

The WIP looks great but Need to see it painted.

I know you guys have been waiting such a long time to see this painted, but in just a few more weeks you will see it in its painted glory. Oh yes you will. :D

I read somewhere that its being revealed in June, lets hope its true :)

2guh54n.jpg

Looks pretty sweet

looks sweet..........but i prefered the alternate head, are we still getting that with this piece?

Back