Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Ryan Reynolds too, he's a great comic actor perfectly suited for Wade, though i thought his jokes in X:WO were pretty lame.

The Deadpool movies needs some good writers to pull off the crazy comicness of DP imo

I like Ryan Reynolds too, he's a great comic actor perfectly suited for Wade, though i thought his jokes in X:WO were pretty lame.

The Deadpool movies needs some good writers to pull off the crazy comicness of DP imo

Have you read the script!? Its fantastic and everything that a DP movie should be. I laughed out loud alot reading it cause its so damn crazy, plus it doesnt hurt that colossus is in it! :D

Well I'm sure its been tweeked here and there but overall, the script has gotten nothing but positive reviews so I doubt they would change that much. For sure worth a read tho if you haven't read it. This would be the perfect DP flick

Jokes are kinda dated for me to say. I should do my own jokes to make my movie better. Overall good though as long as I can do my Katana-rama! I also have guns,will shoot

ssdeadpool.jpg

Its looks some what similar compared to the Bowen Design X-Force

901887.jpg

Only the head and right hand is diffirent

Back