Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, new here and first post. Just started collecting Hot Toys and am a big Deadpool fan. I've been trying to decide which statue to buy - Bowen, bronze Bowen, new Bowen etc....I've been anxious to see what this new Sideshow PF Deadpool looked like before making my purchase.

Anyway, today on Sideshow's FB page was this exchange:

Someone else posted: Sideshow, I know you cant divulge some information before SDCC. Can you tell me if any new Legendary Scale figures are coming out?

Sideshow's reply: Yes.

Then I chimed in: Since you're not divulging information already....how about PF Deadpool....? ;)

Sideshow's reply: Since we're not releasing any info right now ;) Yes!

Can't wait to see it next week!!!!

cofphoto, go back a page, you can see the deadpool PF in all of its WIP glory. No need to wait a week, unless youll think it will be done next week and ready to PO, which I highly doubt

I know, the WIP Deadpool PF was shown months ago. I guess I was assuming that when Sideshow said that it would be at SDCC, it was the finished product. Seeing the same grey WIP with black pouches certainly is nothing new.

Its looks some what similar compared to the Bowen Design X-Force

901887.jpg

Only the head and right hand is diffirent

That looks great, hope we get an X-force design version or Ex ASAP.

Back