Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comic based >>> Movie based all day everyday

i disagree, movies are what made all those characters popular and revitalized the franchise. Without the movies, ironman will still be a b-rated character wearing a tin can suit only mom's basement nerds care about, nor will you see the avengers come alive on imax.

the movies allowed the marvel franchise to flourish and continue creating all those toys/characters you all love.

I prefer the modern look of the movie characters far more than their comic counterparts.

i disagree, movies are what made all those characters popular and revitalized the franchise. Without the movies, ironman will still be a b-rated character wearing a tin can suit only mom's basement nerds care about, nor will you see the avengers come alive on imax.

the movies allowed the marvel franchise to flourish and continue creating all those toys/characters you all love.

I prefer the modern look of the movie characters far more than their comic counterparts.

I couldn't agree more. :goodpost:

So in other words those characters weren't good enough for lots of collectibles before the movies :lol

Last edited:
So in other words those characters weren't good enough for collectible before the movies :lol

That's what I read too.

Sorry but these characters were important and popular to us long before movies came out. Sorry but I'm not that type of fan who goes crazy over hero just bc he's a popular movie star now.

Though I agree that the movies made some of Marvel's properties flourish some of other comments are just plain ignorant.

Those "basement nerds" as you call them are the very people that supported the industry all those time for you to see the movies that you love so much now. :dunno

That's what I read too.

Sorry but these characters were important and popular to us long before movies came out. Sorry but I'm not that type of fan who goes crazy over hero just bc he's a popular movie star now.

Amen to that. The true fans cared about these characters long before they were on the big screen. I think you have the wrong idea that Marvel doesn't have a lot of fans without the ones they got after the movies.

Though I agree that the movies made some of Marvel's properties flourish some of other comments are just plain ignorant.

Those "basement nerds" as you call them are the very people that supported the industry all those time for you to see the movies that you love so much now. :dunno

:goodpost: Also, I think you (gaga) forget that most of the people on this forum are what you call the "basement nerds". I'm one and I'm kinda proud of it. (And no, I'm not a typical looking nerd and I do not live alone in a basement with my comics and statues.)

Amen to that. The true fans cared about these characters long before they were on the big screen. I think you have the wrong idea that Marvel doesn't have a lot of fans without the ones they got after the movies.

:goodpost: Also, I think you (gaga) forget that most of the people on this forum are what you call the "basement nerds". I'm one and I'm kinda proud of it. (And no, I'm not a typical looking nerd and I do not live alone in a basement with my comics and statues.)

Yeah I don't look like your ty[ical "basement nerd" either.

That was very stereotypical of you and I'm shocked that you would be on this forum implying such things when you yourself are on here like us. Are you a true fan or a "movie" fan?:lecture

I'm missing something. Why a movie character disscusion in the DP thread. Deadpool never had a movie and his character is awesome and collectable! :)

That turd in the Wolverine movie isn't Deadpool.

Great postings here and there. Such are the times just because a person saw a movie, now thinks that he's so knowledgeable about the whole mythos of the character, case in point with Batman and the Avengers.

Wholeheartedly agree with WadeWilson that I would choose comic book based interpretations 9 out of 10 over their movie counterparts. The only exception to that would probably be Heath's Joker and maybe The Avengers' Loki.

Oh, and going back to topic, this Deadpool sneak looks really nice, would have preferred a more dynamic pose though than your standard museum pose. That's a Punisher pose imo.

Lol I can see war machine all over this statue. He's the guy with deadpool everything. He's going to finally get this guy. It's awsome to get more x men villains in PF form.

deadpool movie is coming, supposely r rated. but i have my doubts as the same actor will be playing deadpool, and the director isnt established. we see...

The Deadpool movie has been talked about for almost a decade. I'll believe it when they show a trailer. And it's at Fox, ugh, you won't get the character as it should be. They still don't understand how to leave well enough alone.

The Deadpool movie has been talked about for almost a decade. I'll believe it when they show a trailer. And it's at Fox, ugh, you won't get the character as it should be. They still don't understand how to leave well enough alone.

nah this movie is definitely happening in the next 1-2 years, just dont know how good it will be. I dont have high hopes.

nah this movie is definitely happening in the next 1-2 years, just dont know how good it will be. I dont have high hopes.

Look at it this way(though this is pretty pessimistic) if it bombs maybe the rights can revert back to Marvel. Although I think he's probably a package deal with the X-men rights, but who knows.

In any case at least this PF looks awesome.

Preview of tomorrow's new release...is it Deadpool?
2012-07-02-PNmuuuuE654E.jpg

Back