Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Duke Nukem statue!??? No E'FN way!!! This has me sooo damn excited! DN3D was my fav game growing up! I been hoping SS would make him and I'm so happy they did. I know many of you aren't that excited but I can hardly contain my excitement! This is awesome! Where are you guys seeing the preview!??

Preview of tomorrow's new release...is it Deadpool?
2012-07-02-PNmuuuuE654E.jpg

Read the thread my friend....

After looking at the prototype pictures, I figured it wasn't DP.

Wow...Duke Nukem? Last time I played that game was in high school 17 years ago! I am not sure if they made sequels, but I wonder if there is even a big enough fan base for a Duke Nukem statue.

Comics characters > Movie characters. All day, everyday.

Most fans of the movie characters treat these characters as fads. The Hulk is cool. Every comic fan has known that for years. Movie fans are now jumping on the bandwagon because he was well represented in the Avengers. Long after the Avengers films grow old, comics fans will still love the Hulk. Movie fans won't.

The same can be said with Deadpool. It will be the comics fans that buy and sell out this piece for SSC. I can promise you, it won't be the movie fan. That base is too fickle.

Comics fans already know these characters are great. Movie fans only know what they see on the screen. Comic history will always be greater than a movie trend.

deadpool movie is coming, supposely r rated. but i have my doubts as the same actor will be playing deadpool, and the director isnt established. we see...

Oh lord if the same guy is playing Deadpool..that will mean the Green Lantern will be deadpool, aka Ryan Reynolds correct?
Also, fingers crossed for the Deadpool statue...

Oh lord if the same guy is playing Deadpool..that will mean the Green Lantern will be deadpool, aka Ryan Reynolds correct?
Also, fingers crossed for the Deadpool statue...

yes ryan reynolds:/ he actually did okie in safe house. But whenever he plays a superhero he acts like a complete jackass. Remember in green lantern, the scene where he shows off his uniform to his crackhead buddy, seriously wtf.

This is why dc will never get their sh** together like marvel, they need to hire some good directors/writers/actors and start laying the ground work to tie all those movies together and stop making _____ty b grade action movies. So far only batman succeeded, all the other reboot failed miserably.

Fingers crossed the superman re-reboot will be good, i mean how sad is this superman now is less popular than ironman...

/rant off

A Duke Nukem statue!??? No E'FN way!!! This has me sooo damn excited! DN3D was my fav game growing up! I been hoping SS would make him and I'm so happy they did. I know many of you aren't that excited but I can hardly contain my excitement! This is awesome! Where are you guys seeing the preview!??

i cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not...christ :slap

That and the fact that Marvel's movie are made by Marvel Studio is what, imo, is keeping some of their movies so great. DC on the other hand...yeah I really just wish they could get it together so we can see a Justice League movie already. :pray:

Anyways...I just looked at a picture of Duke..and I'm afraid it is just too close not to be him. Oh well..Deadpool will be shown soon I hope.

i cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not...christ :slap

:rotfl:rotfl Re-reading my comment made me laugh my ass off. It totally does make it seem like im being sarcastic but in all honesty, I really hope its duke and I cant wait for this piece! :pray: Always wanted a legit Nukem statue! Loved 3D as a kid and even tho the new one kinda sucked, I kinda enjoyed it. But back to all those sighing at Renolds, he may not be the best role for some movies hes in, but he is a damn good actor! He should of never of played GL, but at the end of the day, he is the only one who carried that movie. If it worked, It was cause of him. Also he makes a great Deadpool, Renolds is to DP what Robert is to Stark. He is that character. I think he fits the badass wise-cracking merc perfectly, and besides he realllllyyyyyy wants to be this character cause hes such a fan and he wants to do it the right way, R rating. And if the movie ever gets out of development hell, its gonna be an amazing movie, the script is fantastic! Ok, end of rant :monkey4

Hate me, but apart from how they made DP look and the crazy origin they came up with in the Wolverine movie, I really liked Ryan as Wade. The man acts like him and if trained well can look like him. Green Lantern was a fail and Flash would be also, but if you ask me I'd say GO RYAN!

I think Reynolds is a great actor and is perfect for portraying DP. Bring it on I can't wait to see the movie if it ever gets made.

hope we will see Deadpool PF today everyone will surprise if its DeadPool

Back