Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom IS better. I actually might be more inclined to get excited if I knew that there would be some cloth on the actual suit, and not just have the entire suit sculpted. I like it when they incorporate that in.

What a boring pose.

I think the custom one looks better. The SS pose looks too serious.

customdeadpool.jpg

Don't think we'll ever see anything that comes close to that. It's perfection. :clap

I am beginnig to be a fan of the PF formats. I bought a Lara Croft PF recently and she looks amazing. However, I will wait till I see this in person. Hopefully at SDCC.

Nice, looks promising so far. I'm sure I'll probably get one of these.

I had the FBS custom too. It was really impressive, but not quite sideshow quality up close IMO.

deadpoolFBSstatue16.jpg

This Sideshow Deadpool may have just added an extra $100 to this custom.

Doubt it, besides the pose, I think the SS one will be better all around for half the price that the custom was going for. Not to mention, this will have swtich out parts. That custom will lose a lot of value. I thought I was lucky to break even on it when I sold it.

Nice, looks promising so far. I'm sure I'll probably get one of these.

I had the FBS custom too. It was really impressive, but not quite sideshow quality up close IMO.

deadpoolFBSstatue16.jpg

yea, the sculpt definitely lacked the fine detail that most SS statues have. The paint was below SS current standards as well imo, it really lacked any depth. I sold mine long ago. The base left a lot to be desired too.

Please forgive me, after seeing tones of custom statues, don't u think this one lacks dynamic?

But anyways it is a must have.

Extremely dull pose, if theres one character that deserves a dynamic pose its Deadpool.

Sideshow are showing a real lack of imagination in their products lately.

Doubt it, besides the pose, I think the SS one will be better all around for half the price that the custom was going for. Not to mention, this will have swtich out parts. That custom will lose a lot of value. I thought I was lucky to break even on it when I sold it

Unless you either got the prototype or had yours repianted. I would have to agree that the paint job up close on those left something to be desired. I would have to disagree about mine the paint job left nothing to be desired. Still have it and will soon enough be adding this one to the DP collection as well.

I don't know if it's the angle of the shot but the custom DP looks a little thin?

I really like this statue, i think the proportions are perfect, except for his right bicep.

Last edited:
Back