Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 41365 View attachment 41364

There is too much gap between the right bicep and elbow joint on the custom deadpool statue. the bicep muscle should be almost flush where the elbow bend is.

The bicep distal insertion point is under the skin not above it, hence it looks fine. If you partially extend your arm you will see that there is a flattening after the bulge and before the olecranon on the frontal surface.

That custom Deadpool looks badass! :rock2

Sideshow PF... not so much. Boring museum pose and only a few faux leather parts, which seems more like an excuse for a PF than an actual mixed media statue. They could at least give him a fabric costume. First Cyclops and Rogue with their jackets as their only fabric parts and now this.

Deadpool is one my favorite Marvel characters, but I am trying to stick with DC now though.

We'll see. I would love a Ghost Rider P.F. still as well.

Not bad
111811-deadpool.jpg

I'm actually surprised Sideshow chose a mundane "Bowenesque" museum pose for such a charismatic character as Deadpool :confused: Body proportions & aesthetics look spot on though:clap

:lecture That is UFC card girl Arianny Celeste. She's hot but somewhat artificial..a lot of her is plastic, silicone and Botox and her behind is quite flat..Also remember that she's heavily made up and photoshopped in the picture. She used to be the "1st lady of UFC" because she's been around forever but has recently been replaced by this lovely lady Brittney Palmer :monkey5

brittney_palmer-700x1017.jpg
brittney_palmer.jpg

wow, your seriously trolling this thread just cause you think Brittney is better looking :cuckoo:

Extremely dull pose, if theres one character that deserves a dynamic pose its Deadpool.

Sideshow are showing a real lack of imagination in their products lately.

I honestly expected an action pose more along these lines for the SS Deadpool PF.. Sideshow opting for a humdrum museum pose is quite surprising :dunno
DEADPOOL_FINE_ART_STATUE_011_1277208594.jpg

I really like the Deadpool character but this pose just looks too static and boring. Will wait for the comiquette and hope it's a more dynamic looking piece.

:lecture That is UFC card girl Arianny Celeste. She's hot but somewhat artificial..a lot of her is plastic, silicone and Botox and her behind is quite flat..Also remember that she's heavily made up and photoshopped in the picture. She used to be the "1st lady of UFC" because she's been around forever but has recently been replaced by this lovely lady Brittney Palmer :monkey5

brittney_palmer-700x1017.jpg
brittney_palmer.jpg
She looks pretty damn good.:monkey1 and why are u derailing this thread with scantly hot girls? :p

:nono Bro...seems like the word/term "troll" is an everlasting, constant, permanent idiom in your vernacular..something that needs to be looked into, and worked on :cuckoo::monkey4

I'm informing the guy since he doesn't seem familiar with UFC and asked a legitimate question.. :wave

trolling isn't purposely derailing a thread just to make pointless comments? If you read the responses, his question was answered. Nobody asked who Brittney is or anything about the UFC, so yea, that's trolling 101.

I am not sure if anyone has seen this before, as I have said, I am looking forward for the end product of Deadpool. But at the meantime, the custom one is still my favorite, especially something special like this.

7E64CBF8-orig.jpg

Back