Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud: I am wanting this, also wonder if the Base will be the DeadPool Symbol? That would be Cool, speaking of Cool interchangeable arms or hands from Weapons to Blades and while Dreaming change-o-Head from serious to a Comical look :exactly:

Yeah the base is his logo, can't you see the outline Colossus? :thwak

Is it just me or are the outlines of his costume rather thick, perhaps for the cloth? Red part would be sculpted while the black parts are cloth.

@Ink
Can't agree enough regarding the swords.

Is it just me or are the outlines of his costume rather thick, perhaps for the cloth? Red part would be sculpted while the black parts are cloth.

@Ink

I wish they did colossus like that. Sculpt the yellow and cloth the red. I wish they did a number of PFs like that but aside from Bucky Cap they seem to not apply partial cloth to comic character's costumes in that way. Shame, because the material turned out well on Bucky. Deadpool would be awesome with the black being cloth and red being sculpted.

@Ink

:lol:lol:lol Your gonna have to smack me Harder :nana:

I think the custom one looks better. The SS pose looks too serious.

customdeadpool.jpg

Back