Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to some color pics, the EX should be COHands to go from guns to swords!!

I really liked that heisman type pose that had a statue kickin round a few years back...something like that would have been swell.

:yess: been waiting for this. It look like PF to me :clap Pose is not that bad at least wont take too much space. I think will see action pose on Comiquette.

Looks too much like a Bowen piece. It's not bad but it's not an exciting piece.

Is that directed at me? Are people not entitled to voice their opinion anymore? It's not like I go on and on and on like some people /\/\/\

Maybe this will go up for order on Black Friday? (Black/Grey X-force version?) Doubt it though...

Is that directed at me? Are people not entitled to voice their opinion anymore? It's not like I go on and on and on like some people /\/\/\

Nah.... Just bugging you... :lol

Him.... I wonder why I wasn't allowed to express my opinion at SF when Monster banned me. I wasn't even in the wrong in the first place giving the fact another mod gave me a courtesy pm :monkey2

Well the PFs have tended to represent the classic appearance. The Comiquette maybe a variant.

Back