Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be wrong but it looks like the stand for Maul is the flat round one with the Star Wars logo on it as opposed to the taller stands everybody else is on. Don't know if that's what is making him look short. Either that or their trying to give him his 5'9" height difference. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Hard to want TIE and not AT-AT Driver. The variances are far more interesting than the simple repaint of the PT Clones.

TIE is the one Im not certain about. Too much black, dont know if I'll like it on display.

AT-AT is a must have for me.

e5ffc7e6409745018537863783d21665.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Maul's looking great, the red on his face looks a bit orangey like it should, costume's looking nice, his belt looks softer and more flexible, the old one is a bit stiff. Only question for me right now is how the bottom of the costume looks, there should be a lot of fabric, no matter the pose you almost never saw Maul's legs, it ended up almost like a giant skirt just made up of many layers.

I do like how the clothes hug the body more than on the first release. The head sculpt appears to show some anger as well. Looks to be a solid figure so far.

And from the new shot you can see the boots are a definite improvement over the original... gotta say, I'm pretty excited about this release.

Just really, really hope Sideshow doesn't completely **** it up with wonky eyes or some other QC ridiculousness :lol

Looking good to me. Prolly wasn't a good idea, compositionally, to put him beside two 1:4 pieces though. :lol

Original works for me. Happy for those who missed out or want to upgrade. When he comes out at over 200.00, it will be easier to pass.

Isn't it scary that he came out almost 10 years ago, time flies. The days when Hot Toys figures were sold as kits to assemble.

Amazing. And the movie itself is 16 years old now.

Predators and Alien Marines and Pitu's hilarious reviews. Those were the days...

:lol Pitu. He was like the Pauly Shore of the Freaks board.

Not sure I'm ready for a new maul, mines lurking a low level at the back of the detolfs with the hood over his head.... Looks fine :/

Isn't it scary that he came out almost 10 years ago, time flies. The days when Hot Toys figures were sold as kits to assemble.

Predators and Alien Marines and Pitu's hilarious reviews. Those were the days...

:lol Pitu. He was like the Pauly Shore of the Freaks board.

Where is Pitu he was awesome..... Did he grow up or something?
HT kits?!? P2?!? Pauly Shore?!?...you guys are ****ing old. :monkey4

Back