Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what does this release mean for HT prequel figures? Suggests to me that HT won't be touching the PT for a while, given that Maul would probably be one of the first they would release.

So what does this release mean for HT prequel figures? Suggests to me that HT won't be touching the PT for a while, given that Maul would probably be one of the first they would release.

With the rate they released the main ANH characters, I'm fine with HT just focusing on the Sequel trilogy and letting Sideshow handle the PT. After Jango Fett and Maul, all I'll need them to do is Dooku and Qui Gon 2.0 and that'll get me to hunt down Padawan Obi-Wan.

You know, I might even get this new Maul.
He's one of the most interesting characters of the PT, and the design is fantastic.

I miss the old days. Things were so much more mature back then.

attachment.php

SithAnitreacherousforpost.jpg

Bennude4-1.jpg

I've got the 1/7 scale kotobukiya action pose version which the double lightsaber behind his back. That one is quite decent. So not sure if I'll buy this one or not.

The boards were so much different back then. And by different I mean better.

This site and this hobby changed dramatically when Dark Knight came out, that was the turning point, it changed customs, mass produced products took off in a new direction, and people that never paid attention to this site flocked here to find out how to score Dark Knight stuff. It was a very mixed feeling year for me, loved the movie, hated what it did to collecting.

Back