Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was younger, I actually liked the PT... I was almost 18 when ROTS came out. As I grew older I disliked it more and more for all the reasons being stated. Maul was there for no other reason to be a cool looking villain that advances the plot.

Returning to Vader, the PT absolutely diminished him. I imagined Anakin as being similar to Richard Rahl, for anyone that's read the Sword of Truth series. As commanding and authoritative as Vader, but charismatic. A natural leader, the complete opposite of his persona as Vader, using fear and intimidation to rule. He struck down opposition with an iron fist, the muscle of the Empire... I always thought the exchange between Vader and Lando in ESB summed him up perfectly "I am altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further." He answered only to Palpatine himself. The PT pretty much ruined this image... Anakin was a chump, whiny and moody. He wasn't the might of the Empire, "hunting down" the Jedi. As someone else said he killed children and was defeated by his former master as the clones took out most of the Jedi.

Annie I mean Ani did sword fight a Jedi Knight from a holo-graphic scene in ROTS. But yeah Ani was bratty young adult. However TCW was a good depiction of A. Skywalker.

Bumped these just to keep the fire lit....

Pics I took today. I'll probably get this one since I don't have a 1/6 Maul figure.

7e49c105147757d7e786924511bb2a5d.jpg

51f90c60da4ec1d43b6e0965882d6a23.jpg

6f9115a7cd6e1d445255a0a145991b2c.jpg

Yeah this is one of the few prequel figures I'm going to buy. I want to have a Sith collection. Vader, Maul, Kylo Ren, and whoever else they release!

I want this one.
All I would need then is HT Fett. HT Jedi Luke and HT E3 Anakin and I am a happy camper.

That's a cool display, instead of one per film, you get one per trilogy.

:exactly:

Should be pretty sweet. It'll be interesting to see how this new trilogy plays out, and if Ren is another Maul (one and done) or if he'll be a threat throughout the trilogy.

Back