Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a Medicom Wicket years ago.
2d07cfc342b4affb1ec1b851da2fa0f4.jpg

d24daea76908d659be8938c63246cd48.jpg

12d31661dce0dedc9f4e067839572de8.jpg

Just watched phantom menace tonight...that movie is so frustrating lol...the whole ends of each of the big three battles are just ludicrous lol. I can't believe Lucas thought jar jar taking out a whole army by sheer accidental clumsiness and having maul die so bizarrely after methodically breaking down two great jedi would make for a great ending ..it's very sad to watch

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mauls death just frustrates me :gah: Obi takes so long to swipe and kill him, it's probably the worst light saber battle move in all of SW. Maul could have taken his head off, He had the high ground!!! :lol

That was a disappointing moment. But as all Sith are passionate about their egos I'm sure he didn't expect Obi Wan to pull that move based on the sheer surprise on his face.

Doesn't change the fact that his death was totally wasteful in Episode I.

That was a disappointing moment. But as all Sith are passionate about their egos I'm sure he didn't expect Obi Wan to pull that move based on the sheer surprise on his face.

His whole character was wasteful. Pure badass look wasted with lack of dialogue (I know ray park wasn't the greatest actor) and character. Maul could of been a really cool and complex character and it was just wasted, the prequels are so sad, the bones of a great story are there but Lucas totally screwed everything up.

Totally, sad to see a great villain be taken it so cheaply. And the Anakin story should have been so gut wrenching but I ended up gating his character and not sympathizing with him. The Anakin in the clone wars cartoon was way more likeable.

True, someone mentioned his ego was his downfall. I agree, but even if he didn't expect it, he has a good couple seconds to counter it :lol A split second, sure he's lost but a few? Nah :lol
His whole character was wasteful. Pure badass look wasted with lack of dialogue (I know ray park wasn't the greatest actor) and character. Maul could of been a really cool and complex character and it was just wasted, the prequels are so sad, the bones of a great story are there but Lucas totally screwed everything up.
:goodpost:

As soon as time machines are invented, this is the first thing we fix :lol So we no longer have to fear the words 'George Lucas directors cut' :lol
Totally, sad to see a great villain be taken it so cheaply. And the Anakin story should have been so gut wrenching but I ended up gating his character and not sympathizing with him. The Anakin in the clone wars cartoon was way more likeable.

Anakin was much more likeable in the Clone Wars, I was overall disappointed with him in the Prequels after seeing the Clone Wars, even as a kid in TPM he's annoying as **** :ohbfrank:

Heres another one guys:

DSC_0286-2-2.jpg

It's an alternate photo I did on the same day, but I didn't like it as much so I never posted it, but hey Sideshow Freaks exclusive I guess :lol

Just got this guy and for me it's one of the best 1/6 SW figs ever made...head sculpt alone is superb and the overall scale and accuracy are fantastic! But SS really should have gone that extra half mile and at the very least included the outer robe.. View attachment 320542
Great pose :clap

I agree that its one of the best and for the price its a little short on stuff, and also congrats on getting him :duff

Back