Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very menacing headsculpt :clap Love it

rxmoHpU.jpg

I'd love to get him but at $330 Cdn I had to pass. If I can find him cheaper, will easily pick Maul up. Partially curious if HT will do him or not.

:rotfl
Apologise to your wallet for me [emoji38] Thank you, he's a really great figure, can't really fault anything on him. I don't think you will be disappointed :D
Lol dude great pics. Made me remember just how awesome movie Maul was

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I decided a long time ago to only buy original trilogy characters. But, holy cow, Brainiac, those pictures might be changing my mind, too!

Great pictures!

I find the glove separation odd, but the articulation is necessary for this guy I guess. Wish they'd just make real gloves.
Thanks Wor Gar :duff

Umm I get what you're saying but the articulation is better you're right, and the design makes it look pretty good despite the seam, I wouldn't say it's off putting when looking at it, at least for me, same goes for the boots, it still looks really good :)
I'd love to get him but at $330 Cdn I had to pass. If I can find him cheaper, will easily pick Maul up. Partially curious if HT will do him or not.
He's a tad overpriced, now I got him for $50 off so I can't complain, imo if he had that off anyway it would sell much faster and probably be sold out now, he's amazing but the price pushed a lot of people away sadly
Lol dude great pics. Made me remember just how awesome movie Maul was
Thanks man :hi5: He gets a bad rap because of the movie :lol but he was badass, and if you look at his expanded story in the Clone Wars and Rebels it showcases that well, he's a really cool character imo and that's why I bought him. I'd love to see a 1/6 shirtless version or droid legs version at some point, or even the junkyard version, that would be crazy :lol
I decided a long time ago to only buy original trilogy characters. But, holy cow, Brainiac, those pictures might be changing my mind, too!
Hahaha :lol Sorry, but hey even if you were just getting one, this would be a great one to get, phenomenal work by SSC :clap For once :lol

Thanks Wor Gar :duff

Umm I get what you're saying but the articulation is better you're right, and the design makes it look pretty good despite the seam, I wouldn't say it's off putting when looking at it, at least for me, same goes for the boots, it still looks really good :)

He's a tad overpriced, now I got him for $50 off so I can't complain, imo if he had that off anyway it would sell much faster and probably be sold out now, he's amazing but the price pushed a lot of people away sadly

Thanks man :hi5: He gets a bad rap because of the movie [emoji38] but he was badass, and if you look at his expanded story in the Clone Wars and Rebels it showcases that well, he's a really cool character imo and that's why I bought him. I'd love to see a 1/6 shirtless version or droid legs version at some point, or even the junkyard version, that would be crazy [emoji38]

Hahaha [emoji38] Sorry, but hey even if you were just getting one, this would be a great one to get, phenomenal work by SSC :clap For once [emoji38]
I love him how he was in the movie. I liked not knowing about him or him having Starkillers voice. He's not bad in the cartoons but movie Maul is always more of a stone cold assassin badass to me. The dude was one bad choice away from forever changing the fate of the star wars saga. Arrogance was his Achilles heel..because his skill level was top level.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dammnitall... I was quite happy with my Medicom Maul transplanted to a TT body. But that new SS headsculpt looks incredible. Great pictures, too!

Great ****s Brainiac but his right ear looks really red. I know it's intentional but that would bug me. May bug you though or not.

I love him how he was in the movie. I liked not knowing about him or him having Starkillers voice. He's not bad in the cartoons but movie Maul is always more of a stone cold assassin badass to me. The dude was one bad choice away from forever changing the fate of the star wars saga. Arrogance was his Achilles heel..because his skill level was top level.
:goodpost:
He's mystique was a great part of his character, the fact that he looks like a badass Alien, with unknown Origins who could take on multiple Jedi was pretty cool :woo If they played him out through the PT, who knows what damage he could have done :lol

Dammnitall... I was quite happy with my Medicom Maul transplanted to a TT body. But that new SS headsculpt looks incredible. Great pictures, too!
Haha sorry, but it is an amazing headsculpt, every detail is well done :) and thank you for the compliment :duff

Great pics, Brainiac! Sideshow should send you a thank you note and a commission check for the figures you helped sell. :lol

Great gallery of shots there, Brianiac. ..looks good.
Thanks Jedi :duff

Yeah I'm sold on this Maul. Incredible figure, and a great example of what SS is capable of.
They really outdid themselves on this one. Also is it normal for Sideshow to include pegs one every hand? Because I wish Hot Toys would do that

Great ****s Brainiac but his right ear looks really red. I know it's intentional but that would bug me. May bug you though or not.
Thanks DarthAlias :) In which shot exactly? Because the red lighting is a practical effect, so that might be part of it, in person it looks normal :)

Back