Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dump
steamer.gif
steamer.gif
steamer.gif
steamer.gif
steamer.gif
steamer.gif
steamer.gif
steamer.gif
steamer.gif

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
and feelings like I've never have you again in my heart.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
and feelings like I've never have you again in my life.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.
Feelings...(repeat & fade)

- Morris Albert​

Apparently I picked a weird moment to come in, but even though I'm late on it wanted to stick my head in this thread and say what an awesome time I had during Spook. You guys were all super cool and entertaining and I'm glad I got over my fear of speaking up randomly in a chat room ;) Meant to say goodbye instead of vanishing from chat on Halloween but was called away on a decorating emergency and never got back.

It takes talent to make spending that much time sitting in a chat room seem like it flew by...

Anyway, yah, thanks y'all! :D Especially for helping me out when I did my very first Doors and had a panic attack lol.

For those of you who won pre-orders in chat during Spook, did anyone receive an email confirmation for that prize, or was an order placed in their account? I'm not sure how they handle pre-orders. I haven't heard anything yet about either of my chat wins (Mort plush and Boba Fett pre-order). I know Alex said most people would be contacted by yesterday, with some exceptions. I'm sure that I'm just an exception, and I have nothing to be worried about. Just curious if anyone with pre-order wins heard anything, and how it was processed...

It takes talent to make spending that much time sitting in a chat room seem like it flew by...
As someone who was in chat most of the time, I can't argue with you one bit. I spent SOOOOO many hours in there, but time indeed flew by. Yet somehow I still managed to miss every single freebie this year. :slap I'm just not as fast as I used to be! But it was still a blast, thanks to all you guys. I enjoyed chatting with everyone, and can hardly wait til next year! For the first time in forever, I won't be going to SDCC, so I look forward to those chats, if not sooner...

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat (won a Mort Plush + Pre Order item in the chat) and haven't heard anything yet either. As for how Pre Order wins are handled, I was a bit curious about that as well, but I'm sure Alex will get around to contacting us eventually and explain everything. :)

I'm in the same boat (won a Mort Plush + Pre Order item in the chat) and haven't heard anything yet either. As for how Pre Order wins are handled, I was a bit curious about that as well, but I'm sure Alex will get around to contacting us eventually and explain everything. :)
Thanks, I feel better knowing I am not alone. :hi5:

I won a pre-order Holiday Yoda, and have not heard yet, so you are giving me hope that it was indeed the real mistress on Friday night...

:D

Had an unexplained charge to my card on file for $10 last night, so I am assuming that they are shipping the Hot Toys Batman I won in chat. :yess:

No other notifications from SSC.

Had an unexplained charge to my card on file for $10 last night, so I am assuming that they are shipping the Hot Toys Batman I won in chat. :yess:

No other notifications from SSC.
I'm hopeful they are actually charging you for MY chat win. ;)

Batman's an awesome prize, congrats!

It hurt my feelings when buffygirl said " :lecture :lecture :exactly:" to not liking the Assault on Precinct 13 poster.

Sorry mate.

Anyway, yah, thanks y'all! :D Especially for helping me out when I did my very first Doors and had a panic attack lol.

It was nice having you around. Welcome to our freak show. Stick around!

And for whatever is going on between Nam and Fury:

babalityqt4-1.gif

Finally received my shipping quote email for my Punisher vs Daredevil dio win on 11/11/11 no less. Must be a sign :p

Back