Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which was a direct result of a prize you won. So, yeah, you kinda are. :lol

Everybody's entitled to blow off some steam. Sometimes they vent on the wrong people (99% of people have done this. The other 1% are in comas). I think this is a mountain out of a mole hill thing though, with you taking something out of contest and personal, that was intended to be just a fun, sassy remark.

It is possible it was just in fun. But it just didn't come off that way. I just wanted to share my feelings. But I promise not to do that anymore. :nana:

WOW---over 5000 posts here.
I do not think the MOTW is out to hurt anyone. She was dealing with a lot of PMs . I also ordered a Santa Yoda that has since been canceled. I will treasure my gift from Mistress even more cause it was a gift.
Take her side for a moment---What do these PMs look/read like when she gets them?

I am sure I read too much into it. I guess sometimes you need to get things off your chest, and gain perspective before you can see things for what they really are.

I truly hope my Holiday Yoda win comes through, or else this Spook will be a bust for me and I will be joining the many others in the Losers' Lounge...

:(

I just want to bring up something that really hurt my feelings this spook. It may not seem like a big deal to some of you, but it bothered me, and still bothers me today. If I can't get it out of my mind, then it was more hurtful then I'd like.

During chat when mistress came in to give stuff away, I got a Santa Yoda. When I thanked her, her response was "uh huh" and that was in private chat.

Then I know that BBBG won a santa yoda and explained to her that he already pre-ordered it. She didn't say anything to him but gave him a prize worth more than double in response.
Later, I won a Spike Tiki. In private chat I explained that I already have it. Her response to me was "you being difficult?"

That really stung! I cannot help it that I go directly to sideshow and pay full asking price for their stuff. If they would prefer, I could just wait, and try to win it. But I'm sure they like my money more.

I just feel that it could have been handled differently. I know many of you will back her, or sideshow, etc. And that's fine. Doesn't change that my feelings were hurt. I am lucky to have won, as many people win big and great prizes over the years, not just me. But just because I did win, doesn't mean I should be made to feel bad.

Did they switch the prize out for you?

Back