Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I honestly am the most awesomest at securing prints. So if there's something you know you want, but fear you wont get it, let me know. I'll help you!

Thanks Buffy. I'm usually at work when they go up, so I sometimes have some obstacles I have to get around to place my order. I'll let you know if there's something I must have that's going up.

BuffyGirl, don't know if you remember offering to help me with a print drop... I went and completely forgot about the drop entirely. Another case for how much fun I was having in chat! Oh dear.

For the record, I had a chat win on the last day that was a preorder and I haven't heard anything from SSC yet. Mistress said at the time it'd be 2-3 weeks to ship, so I'm not worried or anything, though it'd be nice to have a "we didn't forget" email to soothe any paranoia. ;)

Don't worry too much about the chat wins. It always takes them 2-3 weeks to get back to us.

I still have not heard anything on my chat win for the 31st yet either.

Don't worry too much about the chat wins. It always takes them 2-3 weeks to get back to us.

A ways back in the thread, Alex did say that if you hadn't gotten an email about a Spooktacular with by Nov 14, to drop her a line.

Agreed. And to note, one time it took almost 6 weeks to receive one of my wins, without notice. But I knew to trust ssc. And alas, it showed up.

I mailed out everyone's Spook Chat wins today.

You should have them no later than middle of next week.

Recap of winnings

RoboDad - Capt. America Plushie
superdoug - Spiderman Plushie
Granite_Grizz - SS Mace Windu 12"
scarymom - SS Coruscant Clone 12"
BuffBuff - Mondo SuperPowers Poster
gozombiego - PT Ermey 12"
MadCow - Hellboy print
Vander - Hellboy print
jimjimmyjones - Shin Akuma Bust
BariBigBenG - Spiderman Subcast
Kio (forgot board name) - Ghost Rider Subcast

Enjoy - It was a blast!!!

Hellboy print came in the mail today and it is so awesome! Can't wait to get that bad boy framed and on display! :rock
I can't thank you enough Lance, you are far too generous my friend! :)

In more good news I just got an email from Sideshow for the Decorating contest, looks like I won a Chalice of Kali Prop Replica!
Very cool! :yess:

Hellboy print came in the mail today and it is so awesome! Can't wait to get that bad boy framed and on display! :rock
I can't thank you enough Lance, you are far too generous my friend! :)

In more good news I just got an email from Sideshow for the Decorating contest, looks like I won a Chalice of Kali Prop Replica!
Very cool! :yess:

Glad you liked it Bro! I thought it would go great with your collection.

And Congrats on the Chalice! :clap

SPOOKTACULAR CONTEST INFO
The folks that are in the 'exceptions' camp are those that have won through our facebook/twitter contests, some of the chat giveaways and the Sideshow Freaks board giveaways.
-SideshowAlex

I'm in the exceptions camp, anyone else win something in chat they haven't heard anything about yet?

Back