Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you didn't notice Nam, I wasn't complaining about the prizes. I could care less about them. I was talking about the way I felt.

While I am sure you weren't complaining, just think about all the people who do complain about free stuff, (ie Rosario). Put yourself in their shoes, how would you feel if you gave someone a gift and they turned around and said, naa, I already got it, what else can you give me. While your intention may not have been that, I am sure intent gets lost on over the net and couple that with all the Spook Idiots they have to deal with, I am sure they try to keep the conversations short. I wouldn't read too much into the response.

While I am sure you weren't complaining, just think about all the people who do complain about free stuff, (ie Rosario). Put yourself in their shoes, how would you feel if you gave someone a gift and they turned around and said, naa, I already got it, what else can you give me. While your intention may not have been that, I am sure intent gets lost on over the net and couple that with all the Spook Idiots they have to deal with, I am sure they try to keep the conversations short. I wouldn't read too much into the response.

As I posted, I'm sure I took it too much to heart. :D

And no, I would never complain about a gift from sideshow. But it was better to tell them I had it. No need to get two of the same thing
. :exactly:

As I posted, I'm sure I took it too much to heart. :D

And no, I would never complain about a gift from sideshow. But it was better to tell them I had it. No need to get two of the same thing
. :exactly:

you could always pass it on to someone else, kind of like Fury was going to do with his UC :dunno

Oh I dunno. Maybe? I haven't heard word. But I am not concerned about that. So what does it matter?

I didn't know where the story ended.... wasn't sure if it stopped with her asking "you being difficult?" or if further communication was involved and that you were able to switch your prize. Cause if she said, "you being difficult?" and you replied "no, just letting you know I already have it" and the she replied with, "Ok, I'll see what I can do" or whatever, then I would say you were really looking too much into it and that I am sure it was just the Mistress's playful nature and joking around. But if the "you being difficult?" was where it ended I could see how that might set someone back a bit like... "Uh... ok?" Not knowing if you had offended her or why the cold retort on her end etc.

I personally think it was just playing around on her end and that being the second somewhat offensive response to you made it sting a bit more. I always usually get very quick short answers like the "Uh huh" in personal chat too. I assume they are busy trying to answer as many PM's as possible as quick as possible while still trying to maintain the games and accuracy of the prize info.

But again, they make the rules and can alter them as they see fit... which is why the "no sniveling" is always pretty dominant throughout Spook. Someone may switch a prize for someone, and someone else not get a switch out, someone may win with a mispelled answer, someone else may not, it's all whatever the person running the game at the time says goes. Saying, "so and so spelled his wrong and got the prize but mine didn't count when I spelled it wrong" = sniveling. They may be able to change something one time, and not the next. Ya kinda have to roll with the punches on that stuff sometimes, otherwise you might drive yourself crazy overthinking it all.

No, there wasn't more, after the being difficult part I responded again, then heard nothing, then had to go pee then chat crashed, then I came back, lol. So if there was more, I sure didn't get it, haha.

@csi, I would have loved the prize for myself since I worked really hard to get one. Along with other members who got a big prize, or a couple big prizes for themselves. I'm not going to lie and say I don't want something for me. Especially something I like. I haven't been able to buy as much lately with the issues we've had, and I've had to cancel a few pieces (yes I still have stuff on order). So it was great for me to win! I don't think people really want to give up their wins to others. A few may do it, but if 'one' can get something added to their collection they love, that's great! Better then winning and then having to sell it.

But I think it's fine now. We're moving on. Or so I thought my post #5006 was proof of that. :/

Just got my shipping quote from Sideshow. To bad my debit card is broke and will have to wait to reply to pay for shipping :gah: On that note I did receive a sideshow Sam doll today :yess:

Oh man I could use that Sam doll. I freakin love Trick r Treat. Are they still in stock or do I have to visit evilBay

Oh man I could use that Sam doll. I freakin love Trick r Treat. Are they still in stock or do I have to visit evilBay

I got mine from a board member, but yes Sideshow is sold out so your best bet is to find one on here. Ebay prices can be pretty high sometimes

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
and feelings like I've never have you again in my heart.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
and feelings like I've never have you again in my life.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.
Feelings...(repeat & fade)

- Morris Albert

Back