Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was feeling like it was a mistake when I was placing the order. Kept thinking over and over again somebody typed the discount incorrectly at Sideshow, hope they don't pull this deal back from us...

My guess is they did scew up the discount but depending on how many people actually got it for that price they may just let it go and call it a give-away.

That's fantastic! Great grabs all! My Red Skull is one of my favorite pieces. Blackbeard looks fantastic, I think they just over-priced him considering he is an "Original". All those little holsters are so cool....

Yeah, Red Skull is the one I never would have bought just because I din't know much about him but then once I won him... WOW... it is fantastic. And yeah, had Blackbeard been say $75 less he would have been long gone by now. He is easily in the top 5 PF they have ever made.

Morning everyone! Or should I say noontime?

Yeah, slept late after all this week of staying up and trying to score more goodies. Looks like I missed out on UC around 5 in the morning. Figures.

He's been on my list forever to snag for a good price, even to the point that I would gladly trade my Chalice of Kali prop that I won here for the exclusive of him. Just throwing that out there.

Still, two more days ahead, so anything is possible.

Home with a few pumpkins, now I really need to get some coffee and food. I think this is the longest stretch I've been decafinated since spook began.

I think he sits good enough. His right hand looks like he is about to push a button, and that's cool because there are buttons on the throne.
Here is a pic:

Emperorfrom2pkinthrone.jpg

Nice picture!

Wow great deal on that UC!!! Congrats to anyone who got in on it! :)

I hate to say it, but I'm 99% sure it was a mistake. Maybe they meant to make a $75 discount and made the price $75 instead. I hope they honor it for you guys.

I truly hope it wasn't a mistake. Combined with my points, I managed to walk away with the piece for $36 shipped!

Back