Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping that the Mistress gives a preorder for Tarkin away later...and that I win it!
I got dibs! :p I'd do ANYTHING to win a Star Wars pre-order. I'd embarrass myself, hurt myself, enslave myself, rob a bank (OK, maybe not that one). STAR WARS IS FOREVER!!! :r2d2line
I'm seriously loving that Star Wars has a bigger presence at Spook this year. Last year there was barely any SW. And seeing as I'm "All About Star Wars" it makes for more fun for me, personally. That Tarkin looks SWEET! :lsvader

Man, I had high hopes for the Tarkin...

No real base, disconnected accessory, $350 price tag, and almost-but-not-quite likeness (I think due to paint...)

Easy pass. Ah well, bring on Reaper of Somme, Dutch, and Colossus!

The price wasnt a mistake. They throw deals like these out there every Spook. I don't remember last year but the year before they had a limited amount of the HT Dog Alien for $50. They obviously allocate a certain amount because after about 10 were sold out went back to full price. Whats making it harder to believe is that Sideshow hasnt announced any big deals or freebies on the site like they used to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The price wasnt a mistake. They throw deals like these out there every Spook. I don't remember last year but the year before they had a limited amount of the HT Dog Alien for $50. They obviously allocate a certain amount because after about 10 were sold out went back to full price. Whats making it harder to believe is that Sideshow hasnt announced any big deals or freebies on the site like they used to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I thought many people had their Dog Alien orders canceled because it was a mistake...

Back