Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my fingers crossed for the War Machine contest, he's go great with my Bowen Avengers display.

bowenwar2.jpg

;):p

Last edited:
Man, that was a hell of a deal. Don't regret missing it though - I really want to like that thing, but something about it just seems off....

Congrats to all who snagged one :rock

There's a discount code today for the Imperial Throne...I was about to jump on it, but I have the Palpatine/Emperor two-pack, and read that the figure doesn't fit well on the throne. Can anyone else here confirm/deny that?

There's a discount code today for the Imperial Throne...I was about to jump on it, but I have the Palpatine/Emperor two-pack, and read that the figure doesn't fit well on the throne. Can anyone else here confirm/deny that?

I think he sits good enough. His right hand looks like he is about to push a button, and that's cool because there are buttons on the throne.
Here is a pic:

Emperorfrom2pkinthrone.jpg

Last edited:
$75 for the Undying Carcass is rather odd, considering that most Spook discounts are of the "Save 9% on XXX" variety.

I was feeling like it was a mistake when I was placing the order. Kept thinking over and over again somebody typed the discount incorrectly at Sideshow, hope they don't pull this deal back from us...

Back