Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may be right about that, and that gives me hope that he won't win one of the Facebook contests again because you have to be very careful about following the instructions.

You may be right about that, and that gives me hope that he won't win one of the Facebook contests again because you have to be very careful about following the instructions.

Well, he was dumb enough last year to not realize he'd won a preorder item, despite that being in the contest details and product description on the website. :huh :lol

Well, he was dumb enough last year to not realize he'd won a preorder item, despite that being in the contest details and product description on the website. :huh :lol

Then, he complains about winning it, because it's preorder. He was actually upset about that. If I recall right, he added is frustration with paying shipping too. He earned his scorn.

Then, he complains about winning it, because it's preorder. He was actually upset about that. If I recall right, he added is frustration with paying shipping too. He earned his scorn.

I remember someone stating he got a gift card/code as compensation for his incessant whining. If that's true, I can't say I'd blame them. It's like buying candybars from mooch kids to get them to stop whining at your door about scholastic supplies (you know they'll never use). :lol

I remember someone stating he got a gift card/code as compensation for his incessant whining. If that's true, I can't say I'd blame them. It's like buying candybars from mooch kids to get them to stop whining at your door about scholastic supplies (you know they'll never use). :lol

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Anyone want a free sticker?
morthello.jpg

First person to correctly answer the following question gets it:

Last night when Mort "went wild" what was he drinking?

Back