Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they are... and its because I won 3 of them. :)

I have had some good luck with Sideshow contests in the past which is why I am mostly playing around with being in the loser lounge this year and not really THAT bummed by being there.

That's fantastic! Great grabs all! My Red Skull is one of my favorite pieces. Blackbeard looks fantastic, I think they just over-priced him considering he is an "Original". All those little holsters are so cool....

Too bad he sings "you gonna..." :lol

Not to mention pretty much all of what Barryo wrote was wrong... it's not "welcome to the jungle baby you're gonna die", it's "You know where you are, you're in the jungle baby, you gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiie." :lol:

Morning all, We found a shirt in a kids store yesterday that has a big skull and the work spooktacular on it. Bought it for my son. Gotta wear it to carve pumpkins.

Sorry I missed that code for the carcass, but my wife isn't. I love the piece, but she keeps looking at it and saying no. At that price, I may have been able to convince her. Fortuantely she likes the templar and the preview of death, so one of those may manage to get in.

Congrats on finally getting one BG, Fury that was awesome of you!

So I assumed correctly for once regarding BuffyGirl's desire to own an undying carcass? Woot! (Now that is a sentence which has never been written before!)

Glad I could lend a hand, and special props to Blitz of course, who was over here in the thread last night but not in chat. I only relayed the info. Also thanks to Avfin and MadCow, because they convinced me to go ahead and place the order...

... even though it meant getting out of bed, updating to a fresh credit card, which had to be acquired from downstairs, and firing up the iMac before the deal dissapered.

Just saying... :lol

Alright, I'm gonna try to get at least another hour of sleep.

/me rolls over and dozes off.

someone on facebook posted that the undyinf carcass pf was on special for $75 if thats true! :horror nooooooooooooo missed it :(

So I assumed correctly for once regarding BuffyGirl's desire to own an undying carcass? Woot! (Now that is a sentence which has never been written before!)

Glad I could lend a hand, and special props to Blitz of course, who was over here in the thread last night but not in chat. I only relayed the info. Also thanks to Avfin and MadCow, because they convinced me to go ahead and place the order...

... even though it meant getting out of bed, updating to a fresh credit card, which had to be acquired from downstairs, and firing up the iMac before the deal dissapered.

Just saying... :lol

Alright, I'm gonna try to get at least another hour of sleep.

/me rolls over and dozes off.

sounds like it is true! man that is a sick deal! hoping for something similar later today

Gotta go buy pumpkins for the kids, and I, and get some groceries. Hopefully I won't miss to much. I'll try and get into chat this afternoon.

Are any helpful souls out there keeping up with the Scavenger words...I'm still hunting for 12 and now it appears I'm missing 14 as I just stumbled upon 15...

Back